Chapter ⁴⁹

Siya woke up due to constant shifting beside her, she thought it might be her husband but oh! How wrong she was

She opened her eyes and found two curious eyes looking at her laying beside her and smiling.

" Hello mummy! " Ranvijay greeted.

" Jay? What time is it?"

" Don't know. Baba and teacher no teach. You tell."

Ranvijay had squeezed into the bed between her and her husband, she looked towards her right and found her husband sound asleep. Sitting up on the bed she looked at the table clock and read the time - 4:00 am.

Of course the little kid was up early because he had slept early. At the party Ranvijay got very cranky after cake cutting so she put him to bed.

" Jay it's still very early. "

" M.me can't sleep. No Jay fault mummy." He said pouting snuggling into his mother.

" Aww poor baby. What would you like to do then?"

" Me don't know mummy. B.ut me no sleep. Me try b..but me no sleepy."

" It's okay, sometimes mummy also doesn't feel sleepy."

" What does mummy do then?"

" Wake up your baba." Siya joked.

" Oh baba wake!" The boy yelled

" No baby mumma was joking. Let him sleep, don't disturb him."

Well it was too late for that, Rajveer had already woken up due to all the murmuring beside him.

" Siya?" Rajveer groaned and looked towards his side

" Hi papa! " Ranvijay beamed

" Jay what are you doing here?"

" He couldn't sleep Rajveer ji. "

" Time?"

" 4 in the morning. "

" Sahab? Sahab?" There was a knocking on their bedroom door.

Rajveer got up and wore his shirt. Siya looked at her husband wandering why the guard was here at this time.

Rajveer walked towards their door and found the guard standing out, the door was already open as Ranvijay had previously walked in.