Chapter ²⁷ 🔞

As promised Siya sat down to watch her husband's interview, she was so excited

She sat on their couch and switched on the TV and went to the channel Rajveer told her. The show was just about to start but our Siya couldn't stop smiling.

" We have a very special guest today with us in the studio." The news anchor said.

" Please welcome Mr.Rajveer Raghuvanshi."

The camera was pointed at Rajveer, his face stoic with no expression.

" Namaste."

" Namaste, we are pleased to have you with us today, sir. "

" A lot of things have changed in your life and recently many not so good things came out. First and foremost congratulations on you wedding. "

" Thank you."

' Why is she looking at Rajveer ji with those eyes, good thing Rajveer isn't smiling. He lookes very good while smiling so good that all girls will want to marry him. Good thing he doesn't smile in public but anyways hes married to me now. Hmph.' siya thought

" A few days ago Rajasthan was in shambles after learning that their beloved politician was a wolf in sheep's skin."

" Wolf? More like a bloody rapist monster."

" Why did no-one know about his wrong doings? "

" You ask why? Power, money and also also the influence they have. Recently when my wife gave the speech, a few news channels were accusing of being a gold digger and whore even when we had evidence. Now we have a rape victim, the victim's mental health is already disturbed and she is in shatters. When she hears this, many decide to take a step back fearing the worst. "

" Yes absolutely that's why all news channels should only show the truth."

" Your channel's news anchor called out my wife for lieing, I'm pretty sure you were paid too. "

" I hmm let's move to the next question. How is married life for you?"

" Good."

The anchor felt Rajveer did not want to discuss his personal life any further so she decided to change to Topic quickly.

" Sir we all know rape cases have relatively increased as a man what do you think makes other men commit such a gruesome act?"

" First and foremost I want to say that when someone rapes a woman there's no motive they do it for their own sick pleasure. You can have reasons for murdering someone but rape is one such crime that can never be justified. Usually what happens at home shapes a kid, when a kid sees his father hitting his mother or abusing her. The kid grows up with a mindset that this is how women are supposed to be treated and become a regressive bastard.
Also no-one really talks about it but I think porn also plays a major role is this. Have you ever seen what porn they make, these people to fulfill fantasies show a man forcing themselves on woman. In the middle the woman actually startes to enjoy it but the thing is this shit is filmed with consent. But idiots think this can happen in real life. Above all this I would like to add, nothing can justify rape you are a piece of shit. "