Chapter ⁶

" Siya what is this? " Her mother asked as she walked in to prepare breakfast

" Mumma ye vo na cookies hain, meine dekha iPad pe. Vo hum Rajveer ji ko dena chah te hain. Thank you gift ki tarah. "

( Mumma these are cookies, I saw the recipe on my iPad. I'm making them for Rajveer ji as a thank you gift.)

" Huh ye sab kya dala hain? Kaha se aya tumhare pas?"

( What have you put in it? Where did you get the ingredients.)

" Shh mumma mene kaka ko bola unhone kal raat ko Laake rakha."

( Shh mumma, I told kaka to get the things last night.)

" Oh tumne chakh ke dekha?" Jaya asked her daughter.

( Did you taste these?)

" Ap Karo na try." Siya said forwarding the tray to her mother.

( You try them.)

" Ye tumhare Rajveer ji ke liye hain na tho unhe karne dho try." Jaya told and started making breakfast.

( This is for your Rajveer ji na, so let him be the first one to try these.)

" Mumma. Aise maath bolo na."

( Mumma don't tease me.)

" Jao ye box mein rakh dho aur breakfast ke liye ready ho jao uske baadh tumhe Jana hain na."

( Go keep them in a box and get ready for breakfast. You also have to go today na.)

Siya took a tiffin box and neatly placed them inside, she then happily procceed to her room.

Karan Maheswari was regretting his choice of getting his only daughter married to that daughter. He liked to be in power and loved when people listened to him and not the other way around. But the entery of Rajveer in his life had changed everything. Karan Maheswari felt powerless for the first time in his life.

He failed to understand that all his life Karan had only dominated the weak and now someone more powerful was doing it with him. What is the phrase we say? Karma is a Bitch.

Afternoon

After breakfast Karan left in a hurry because he knew one thing for sure he did not want to face Rajveer.
Was he afraid? Well you need to stick around and find out about that.

Rajveer was outside Siya's house by 12, he had met her twice but still his heart yearned for her presence. Maybe this was the start of a new love story and for Siya it was going to bring immense happiness in her life.

Rajveer's heart was no less than a scary dark graveyard, where even the brave wouldn't step foot maybe that graveyard would see the light and many flowers would bloom.