Chapter ¹⁵

Siya looked at the beautiful office cabin in awe, it was so elegant yet felt simple

" Sit there and study, I need to get some work done."

" Ji. "

Siya sat there with all her books and iPad out but she couldn't concentrate, studying at her husband's office was definitely a bad idea. She couldn't keep her eyes to herself, as she gazed at the man engrossed in his work looking like a good damn Greek god.

Growing up Siya never had the time to pay attention to the male species as she had different things to worry about, but damn her husband made her feel very flustered and shy.

There were two knocks on the door and Siya quickly looked away, not wanting to get caught.

" Come in." His voice rang in the silent room.

" Good morning hukum- huh Siya  namaste."

" Good morning Bhaiya. "

" Hmm Sharma what is today's schedule?"

" Um hukum today is the day. You forgot?"

" What day?" Rajveer said looking all serious.

" The party meeting will be held today for merging. AIP party members will be coming and I already have sent e-mails to our party members. All the important JSP members will be attending."

" It is today?" Rajveer asked confused.

" Ji I already told Bade hukum he'll be here after lunch. The meeting starts at 3:00 pm. "

" Okay, anything else?"

" Yes vo Yuvraj Abhiyansh wants to meet you, he asked if he could come after his college?"

" Yes tell him to be here by 2:00, everything is ready for the meeting, right? "

" Ji hukum, I've arranged for refreshments and everything that is needed. "

" Good then. Take extra measures and after 2 I want around 20 men guarding my cabin. Make sure no-one gets here and also tell all the guards to be extra careful and attentive. Make sure everyone is checked thoroughly. Sharma I don't want accidents, okay?"

" Ji hukum, don't worry I've been checking everything personally. No-one can get in or out without your permission."

" Good. "

" I'll take my leave then. "

" Hmm."

" Bye uncle."

" Ji betiya, oh hukum i forgot to tell you that cookie-"

" Sharma! Siya excuse us."

Rajveer walked out with Sharma leaving a confused Siya behind.

" Hukum you told me to find a way to preserve the cookie na, I did it. "

Cookies, Siya's first gift to Rajveer. After eating almost all of them her kept two cookies aside because he did not want to loose the first gift given to him by Siya.