Chapter ²³

After having their food, the couple walked decided to walk around a little bit, well technically it was Siya who wanted to do so and how was Rajveer to say no to his wife

His arm was around her waist as Siya clutched on to his bicep leaning close to him. A permanent smile plastered on her face as she looked around.

Her eyes sparkling like stars making Rajveer the happiest man in the world.

" I love cold climate." Siya said

" You know Rajveer ji, sometimes I wished it snowed in Rajasthan. But is fine now that I've seen and touched real snow it made me very happy."

" If it was in my hands I would make it snow in Rajasthan too for you."

Siya please don't put ideas in your husband's brain,he has already bought a house for you. Who knows next he'll tell Sharma ji to make it snow in Rajasthan. I hope Sharma ji gets paid enough to put up with Rajveer's crazy demands.

" Hahaha you're funny Rajveer ji, are you the god?" Siya said.

" Don't worry we'll visit more cold countries and states in our India too."

" Really, that will be nice."

" Hmm. Uh Siya? "

" Ji?"

" Umm can you stand there, I'd like to take your pictures. I..mean uh like if you want to." Rajveer said hoping his wife would say yes.

Rajveer had once noticed Sharma ji's lock screen wallpaper it was a picture of his wife and daughters. He also noticed how Sharma ji never changed it and Rajveer hoped Siya would say yes so he could have a picture of Siya on his mobile too. Also in his office on his desk just like Sharma ji kept a family photo in his office.

" Yes!" Siya exclaimed

Siya stood facing him and smiled and that smile was radiant yet so calm. It made Rajveer happy and Rajveer was even happier because this moment was going to stay with him forever as a picture.

Siya's smile it made Rajveer's heart light up with joy and this was a first. Rajveer found joy seeing others suffer in pain and sorrow but his wife it was different. For her he would give up everything just to make her happy, that smile was worth everything he had and much more.

After getting her pictures clicked clicking, Siya asked if they could click pictures together and Who was Rajveer to say no?

" Rajveer ji smile a little, don't be so serious all the time!" Siya said

" See you look so handsome, even though it's a small smile that's fine. I can only imagine how handsome you look when you actually smile."

" Oh here you mobile." Siya said and handed over his mobile to him.

While walking back Rajveer took various candid pictures of his wife when she wasn't noticing.

" Rajveer ji look an ice cream parlour, can we have ice cream please?"