Chapter ¹¹

Haldi Ceremony

Haldi Ceremony.

Siya was dressed in a beautiful yellow dress, her long hair was tied and decorated with various white and yellow flowers, her mehendi had darkened over night, it has become the darkest shade of brown.

Everyone was busy teasing her saying Rajveer would love her very much and she had bagged such a loving husband.

Siya blushed looking at Rajveer who was sitting beside her and talking to a man.

" Namaste bhabhi mein Advik, his cousin."

" Pranam bhaiya."

" I can't believe you're getting married to this janvaar -"

" Advik." Rajveer warned.

" I mean Rajveer hahaha. It's nice to meet you, but we'll meet more often as you've become family. I don't stay here but I'll be here for two years sin-"

" Advik go baba is calling you." Rajveer interrupted his monologue.

" Oh bye bhabhi."

Rajveer was busy staring at his soon-to-be wife who was busy looking at her mehendi filled hands.

" Apki mehendi achi lag Rahi Hain." He complimented

( Your mehendi looks beautiful.)

" Thank you" she mumbled as a beautiful red hue adorned her cheeks.

Raagini announced the Haldi was about to start, all the aunties one by one came forward and applied the Haldi on them.

" Aww Bhai look at you." Raagini squealed.

Rajveer did not hear anything he was in a daze, it dawned upon him that an angel sitting beside him would be his soon. His heart beating at an unsteady pace. A man like him would be married to such a pure and kind hearted woman.

Rajveer unknowingly or knowingly was falling in love with the fairy and he couldn't stop himself from doing so.

" Aj toh us thapad ka badla leke rahunga." Abhimanyu mumbled to himself.

( I'm going to take my revenge today for the slap.)

He walked towards the couple and applied haldi on Siya's face carefully then looked at Rajveer. He scooped up a lot of haldi in his palms and rubbed it all over the man's face.

" Hehe hitl- Mera matlab bhaiya, shaadi Mubarak. " Abhimanyu congraulated and ran away like someone set his invisible tail on fire looking at Rajveer.

" Look at Rajveer he looks manly. I hope they have healthy sons." Karan told one of his friends.

" Hmm Karan they will. "

Unknown to them someone heard their conversation.

" Sir ap nahi ho manly man matlab apko tho bas ek beti hue na, apke cheezein kaam nahi karti?" Sharma asked Karan.