Chapter ¹⁰

Siya was very nervous in a few days she was going to get married to Rajveer, today morning she left for the wedding venue which was a palace

Yes they were getting married in Mewar Palace. Siya could see all the hustle bustle going on it made her more anxious also today she would meet her father. It sacred her more than anything.

" Siya!" She turned her head and found her family. Her father grandparents and uncle aunty along with her cousins.

" Namaste." Siya greeted and was about to bend down but someone pulled her backwards.

" My wife doesn't go touching around people's feet." Rajveer spoke as he circled his arm around her waist.

" Rajveer ji-"

" Sharma! Show her the room she'll be staying."

Karan cleared his throat and looked at Rajveer.

" Our rooms?"

" Your what now?" Rajveer asked.

" Where will my family stay Rajveer?"

" First of all don't call me by my name that's disrespectful and second of all who the fuck allowed you to stay in Mewar Palace. Only important people stay here like the royal family of Rajasthan and Raghuvanshi's."

" Huh what?"

" Listen here you boy, you're still not married to my granddaughter, with that attitude of yours I can and will cancel the wedding." Karan's father yelled feeling humiliated.

" Tch sasur ji lagta hain apne apke budhe baap ko humare bare mein nahi bataya, zabaan dekho kechi ki tarah chal Rahi Hain. Ap unhe bata de toh acha hoga nahi toh unko bhi neeche bhej dunga unki patni ke saath."

( Father-in-law I don't think you told your father who I am, look at how he is talking to me. You should tell him or else I'll send him to hell along with your mother)

" Papa please."

" This -"

" Papa, we will leave. I'll book a hotel near. "

" Jaldi, the royal family will be here soon, I'm sure they don't want to see you."

Jaya was about to follow her husband but Rajveer stopped her

" Aunty where are you going, the room beside Siya is where you'll be staying."

" No-" Jaya wanted to deny but Karan spoke.

" Behtar hoga ki ap pati patni ke beech an bole Raghuvanshi."

( It will be nice if you don't speak between husband and wife matter)

" Ap bhul gaye hain shayad ya Sher kon hain aur kutta kon, mene kaha na Sasu ma yaha rahegi toh yaha hi rahegi." Rajveer whispered in Karan's ear.

( I think you forgot who the lion is and who is the dog here, when I say she'll stay here , she'll stay here only.)