Chapter ¹⁶

" How was the meeting Rajveer ji? "

" Good, it was good. "

" M..my papa didn't say anything bad right?" She asked afraid her father might have done something to offend him.

" It was the other way around." Rajveer muttered

" What?"

" No, the meeting went smoothly Siya nothing bad. "

" That's nice, are you done with your work for today?"

" Hmm. Are you done with your studies?"

" Ji."

" Let me see."

" Huh?"

" Let me see your book."

" Now?"

" Yes." Rajveer said and got up to sit beside her on the couch.

Siya handed the iPad to him, so he could go through her notes. Rajveer took it and before looking into it he wore his specs, the fucking specs which made him look ten times more attractive. Everytime he wore them Siya couldn't stop staring.

" Hmm, this is wrong. See this is how you do it. " Said Rajveer and started to explain the concept to her.

" Siya pay attention, look at the iPad not my face. " Rajveer spoke catching the culprit in the act.

" T..that no I'm paying attention."

" Good, then here solve this." Rajveer said and scribbled a sum on the iPad.

Siya was nervous, she did not want to get it wrong and make a fool out of herself.

" Yeah that's how you do it. Good, next time of you don't understand something make sure you come to me,okay?"

" Ji."

" Let's go then. "

" Rajveer ji can we stop at the grocery shop while going home? "

" You want to buy something? "

" Hmm noodles! There are no noodles at our house." Siya said pouting. Noodles were her favourite, her mother used to get a pack or two for her but here at her new house. They did not have noodles.

" That's because me nor Baba have it. Raagini did but she does not live with us. Don't worry we'll get them on our way back. Come."

" Oh."

They both walked out of his cabin, Sharma ji was also coming out of his cabin as he was done with his work too.

" Hukum I've mailed you the schedule for tomorrow. You have to attend some press confrence."

" Hmm, I'll look into it. "

The ride to the grocery shop was silent. Siya was going to the grocery shop for the first time. Usually it was her mum and a maid that would get the items as her father never allowed her to go outside.