Chapter ⁴⁵

Kabir smiled to himself, his half sister was at least good for something

Kabir smiled to himself, his half sister was at least good for something. She gave birth to a baby boy. He would be the next heir to the Maheshwari's after he died. But there was one small problem the Maheswari's had nothing on their name but Jaya Kapoor And Ranvijay Raghuvanshi did.

He would steal that boy kill his half sister and flee Rajasthan before Rajveer could know.

He would avenge his father's death by taking away the two people Rajveer loved the most. Yes, he was indeed Siya's half brother. His mother died while giving birth to him that what his father told him.

" Sir we have tied them inside." The man he had appointed to bring them here said.

" Here the Money. Make sure Rajveer doesn't come here before I go out."

" Y..yes sir. "

With a proud smirk plastered on his face he walked in the direction of the room. Kabir loaded his gun and walked in the dark alley of the old factory. Kabir had succeed, his half sister ruined his father's life. The man he loved the most. First he would kill her and then finally Jaya.

He hated that Jaya had the audacity to  do this to his father. She was supposed to be scared of them, night he used to abuse her or assault her in the name of Siya. She was afraid of him as much as she was afraid of his father Karan Maheshwari.

" Ah my lovely sister!" He said and switched the lights on as the room was very dark.

The smirk dropped and his face pale as if he saw a ghost infront of him. In front of him sat

Rajveer Raghuvanshi in all his glory.

He sat like a king, his arms rested on the arm rest. Kabir was quick to raise his gun but someone shot in hand and the gun fell down.

" Hukum? " The man called and picked the gun from the ground walking towards him. Kabir laid on the ground clutching his bleeding hand.

Rajveer walking up to him and bending down to look into his eyes.

" Look at you, you pathetic fool. You walk into my den and order my men to work for you? How stupid can you be?"

" Hukum ap bhi na aise bol rahe hain ye koi bada Don hain. Akhir mein papa pe Gaya hain na. Bilkul apke Sasur ji jaisa hi hain. Idiot." Sharma said laughing.

( Hukum you're saying as if he's some big don. He just like his father your father-in-law's Karan Maheshwari.)

Rajveer scoffed and pressed his shoe on his face, he smirked when Kabir started to cry out loud due to the pain.

" Yes he is just like my sasur ji. Horny bastard who takes pleasure in raping women and hurting the weak."

" Arggh ho..w you?" He tried forming a sentence

" Those gangsters they work for me. I pay them to keep peace and help me. They rather die than go against me. "

" Now now would you like to meet your beloved father?"