Chapter ³³

Rajveer was grumpy today, very grumpy because he could have his morning coffee with his wife who had disappeared with their 'allegedly' sons

Then when he came back from the gym she had already gone with those two little demons to the living room cause apparently those two demons wanted to have their food! What about Rajveer Raghuvanshi then!

That Sharma- when he was about to curse his work wife, guess who called? His work wife. Duh!

" Good morning hukum!" The cheerful voice spoke.

" What!?" He asked grumpily

" Hukum I know, I might have spoiled your mood but I can't let you be upset with me so I arranged a surprise for you! Make sure to watch the news channel while having your breakfast! Bye, see you soon!" He said and before Rajveer could reply he cut the call.

He got ready for the day and was about to go downstairs when two hands wrapped around his waist.

" Good morning CM sahab." The voice said and placed a kiss on his back. Of course it was his wife, due to those hairy fluff balls he had almost forgotten he had won the elections. He had his oath taking ceremony after a few days.

But Rajveer did not say anything nor did he move.

" Rajveer ji?" Siya called.

" Kya hua?" She asked again and stood in front of him now.

( What happened? )

" Where are your children?" He asked

" Zozo and Drogo? We played so much they're asleep after having their food.

When Rajveer saw the smile and happiness those little demons bought to his wife's face he forgot he did not want them. If it makes his wife happy then he did not have a problem.

She got on her top toes and he slightly bend so she could give him a kiss. Siya placed a kiss on her husband's lips and smiled.

" Good morning?" She said hopefully

" Good morning, my love." Rajveer replied and smooched her lips.

" Rajveer ji! Someone might see us!"

" Let them, it's my house and you are my wife. Plus this wing belongs to us , no-one is here except me and you. I could do much more dirty things here and no-one would know."

" Rajveer ji!"

" Anyways I made you your favourite for breakfast! Dosa."

" Hmm why?"

" Cause you won the elections na, so today I'll prepare everything that's your favourite."

" Hmmm then make sure you make chocolate cake for desert today."

" But wasn't your favourite Strawberry?"

" It depends, strawberry season is gone now, I prefer seasonal fruits. So after a few months or weeks we'll try mango. Plus we will burn a lot of calories today so chocolate it is."