Let's Go

Warning: Swearing!

Question: Are you a gamer? If so, what games do you play?

Sebastian come backs soon after, "You were right master, this whole street was corrupted." He says frowning slightly. 

You shake your head, the angels have gone too far. "Did you get rid of all of the angels?" Ciel asks. 

"Yes, master." Sebastian says and bows. 

"Good. Now lets leave, this place is creeping me out." Ciel says before he starts to walk away.

You are about to follow Ciel but two strong arms wrap around your waist, and it isn't Sebastian's arms. You struggle to get out of the strong grip, you notice that Sebastian is gone and in front of you is Ciel and a man has him in his arms. 

The man presses a knife close to Ciel's neck, "Stop struggling and the boy lives." The man taunt, a nasty smirk appearing on his face. 

'If I could just get that knife away from Ciel's neck.' You think to yourself. Suddenly the knife that is held to Ciel's neck is blown away of the man's hand from an unknown force. 'Did I do that?' You think to yourself, a small smirk on your face. The man pushes Ciel to the ground and runs to the knife. 

You elbow the guy holding you and turn around and quickly punch the guy in the face which somehow knocked him out. "Anndddd he's down." You mutter to yourself. Ciel runs over to you, and you push him behind you. The man finally got the knife (what a slow poke omg) and stalks over to you and Ciel. He slowly come closer and closer.

Everything else is a blur. You hold your hand out towards the man and clench it. The man suddenly freezes, he drops the knife again (get your shit together bro). He grasps his neck, and claws at it. "What is he doing?" Ciel asks staring at the man. Ciel didn't realise that your eyes are that purple colour. The man struggles against the invisible force, he drops to the ground. "(Y/N)! You're doing that?" Ciel asks shocked. 

You ignore him and continue to choke the man. The man stops breathing and you stop choking him. You walked to the guy and kneel down beside him, "Little bitch." You mutter. You turn to Ciel, instead of your normal (E/C) eyes, they are still that purple colour. "Let's go find Sebastian." You say and start to walk to a random house. 

Ciel gulps nervously and follows you, not wanting to admit that you are scary; and kind of hot. You walk down to the basement and see Sebastian tied up to the wall by chains. He is cut up, you notice a figure standing in front of him.

"So you noticed that your precious Sebastian was missing, right (Y/N)?" The person taunts, turning around to show their ugly smirk.

For those who don't understand how you were choking the dude. So that's one of (Y/N)'s powers, sort of like an invisible hand and she controls it and yada yada yada. I need ideas for other powers, and then I'll pick a couple out and we can have a poll thingy. Sorry for swearing in this one!