Psychos Everywhere

Guys I am so sorry for this but...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

I don't think I'll be entering all of the O.C's that have entered. Now to replace that, I will write a one shot for those O.C's have no entered the story yet. I am truly sorry! I want to focus on the main story. Those who have entered an O.C, again I am so sorry and also if you want your one shot just message me and I will make it happen :3. By the way guys, I have a new story up though with Various Black Butler characters. It is also x reader and I think you guys will enjoy ;). I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also (F/N) means fake name and (F/L/N) means fake last name. Also there is gore I guess in this chapter, I don't know if that's the right word but yeah.

Question: If you are a potterhead, what house do you belong to? I am a proud Slytherin!

You knock on the door of the suspected murderer. The door opens to reveal a young man who look like he is in his 20s. "Hello sir, I am inspector (F/N) (F/L/N). There has been people gone missing, would you know why that might be?" You say, smiling politely. 

"Oh shit." The guy says, he slams the door in your face and you can hear his footsteps running frantically. 

Your eyes shine the gorgeous purple, "You want to play chase? Fine, but I'll be the one who wins." You say dangerously and slam open the door and walk in. 

Ciel and Sebastian come out of their hiding spots, "She's an interesting one Sebastian." Ciel says looking quite scared. 

Sebastian smirks down at his master, "Of course she is master." Sebastian replies, motioning to Ciel to go through first. Ciel walks in and with Sebastian following.

You run after the man and soon tackle him and flip him over onto his back and sit on him. He struggles but with your new found strength you hold him down. 

You hold his arms and get dangerously close to his face, "What did you do to those people?!" You yell in his face, your eyes turned purple as you feel your anger overwhelm you. No one deserves to be taken away... The man closes his eyes and his eyes open and all you can see was pure black. 

"They are not yet erased. They will go through the cleansing process." He says creepily suddenly kicking you off. You roll back, the man is about to scurry away again before Sebastian appears behind him.

"Hello sir." Sebastian says suddenly pulling out a dagger. 

The man growls angrily, "You all need to be cleansed! The angels will succeed will cleansing this uncleaned world! We will en-" The man stops talking as Sebastian jabs the dagger into the man's stomach. 

The man falls to the ground and turns to dust. "Filthy angel." Sebastian mutters. 

"Sebastian! (Y/N)! Get down here." You hear Ciel's voice. You quickly follow the sound of the voice, which ends up being in the basement.

People are chained to walls, there are tables covered with blood and pieces of flesh. The place smells like blood. Ciel look like he is going to vomit, you can't blame the kid. 

You observe the place for any dangers. You find nothing; you walk over to some of the people that are hanging by the walls. You walk over to a woman, her head is hanging low and her long black hair covers her pale body. 

You reach over to unlock the chains somehow but her head snaps to look at you. You jump back frightened. "They are coming! All will perish!" The woman said, suddenly some of the other people that were hung by the wall start to copy the woman. They started chanting, your eyes widen. 

"Sebastian, can you take care of them for me?" You ask. 

"Are you sure?" He questions. 

"Yes, they are too unstable. They need to go, they are not themselves. It's better if they..." You trail off not wanting to continue the sentence. 

"As you wish my kitten." Sebastian says. 

You grab Ciel's wrist and pull him up the stairs and away from that horrid sight. "That was revolting." Ciel says shaking his head. 

You nod, "It was, those poor people..." Uou say. 

 "Are you two okay?" Sebastian asks. 

Ciel nods his head before walking away, "Let's just go." 

Sebastian nods his head, he wraps an arm around your waist. "Are you okay?" He asks, concern laced in his voice.

"I'm fine, we should go." You say. Sebastian nods and leads you toward Ciel. 

Ciel looks up to you and Sebastian, "This street is strange." Ciel says. 

"Why do you say that, master?" Sebastian asks looking around. 

"It's too quite. Like it's abandoned, Sebastian, I order you to go search this whole street. Something is just not right." Ciel answers, his blue eyes darting around the street. 

Sebastian bows and says, "Yes, my lord." 

He starts to walk away but before he does he blows you a kiss. 

You blush and Ciel rolls his eyes. "He is crazy about you (Y/N)." Ciel says. You smile again; you are crazy about him too.