The Village Houndsworth Part 5

Hey everyone! I am so sorry that I haven't been updating. I've had trouble at school and to top it all off, I'm sick! So this chapter is dedicated to everyone who reads this story! I am sorry if this chapter upsets anyone. This is going to be short.This song is Always be Together by Little Mix. Enjoy...

You and Mey-Rin calmly walk down the stairs towards the small jail cells where Henry Barrymore is kept. You're holding a tray with glasses of water, Mey-Rin is carrying a tray with food placed on it. You walk down to where Henry is held when you see a shocking sight. You drop the tray and the glass shatters across the floor. The cell floor is covered in blood, the sight just makes you sick. There is also a hole in the wall, how can someone do that? Mey-Rin lets out a scream. 

You hear rushing footsteps coming down the stairs, "Oi! What the bloody heck was that?" You hear Baldroy's voice yell out. 

Tanaka, Finny and Baldroy comes towards you and asks what's wrong. You shakily point at the cell, they all gasp. Lightning booms across the sky, making the scene look even more scary than it already is! 

~Your P.O.V~

I stand up shaking slightly, the scene is just sickening. Memories come flashing in.

~Flashback~

"I can't do this anymore (Y/N)! I can't live like this anymore!" Your friend, Luna screamsout. 

"Luna, don't do this! You can't end this now!" I scream back at her, tears running down my face. 

"Bye (Y/N), this will probably be the last time you see me. Make sure you get revenge not only for me but for yourself and everyone else here. You understand?" Luna says softly. 

I nod my head, wiping my tears away. "(Y/N), thank you for helping me through this. I know you tried hard to save me from this fate. Let this be your drive to survive." Luna says, her pale blue eyes filling up with tears.

'We are friends for life'

'Hold that deep inside'

 'Let this be your drive'

'To survive'

"Keep fighting, every step of the way. Stand high and tall, make sure you give your all. If you ever fall, know that I'll be right here always." Luna continues on. 

'And just stand high and tall'

'Make sure you give your all'

'If you ever fall'

'Know that I'm right here'

"We'll always be together, don't you worry. I'll always be by your side, forever and always. The circle of friends we have here will never end, just know that we will all meet again. I am here. You can find me in the sky, dancing with the moon at night. Remember to be happy and know that I'm watching you travel far and wide. I'll be waiting for us to meet again."

'We'll always be together'

'Don't you worry'

'I'll always be by your side'

'Don't you worry'

'The circle will never end'

'Just know that we'll meet again'

'And we'll always be together'

'Forever always'

'I am here'

'Find me in the sky'

'Dancing with the moon at night'

'Your heartbeat is disguised as my'

'Lullaby'

'Be Happy and know that I'm'

'Watching you travel far and wide'

'Waiting for us to meet again' 

"If you need me, I'll be in the wind, I'm in the stars. When you need me the heavens will send a message within, straight to your heart."

'If you need me'

'I'm in the wind'

'Look for me friend'

'I'm in the stars'

'When you need me'

'The heavens will send'

'A message within'

'Straight to your heart'

"Test subject number 1962! You are past your curfew, get back to your cell now!" The guard demands angrily. Luna gives one last smile before she walks away from the locked jail cell doors. 

The guard grabs my wrist and yanks me away, "No! Luna, don't!" I scream out struggling to get away from the guards iron grip. 

"Bye (Y/N),"  Luna mouths to me before grabbing a knife from under her cell bed. 

*A day after*

"Test 1863 also known as Luna Trainer was found dead, if you wish to see for yourself. You may, you brats." PA system (The speaker things) speaks out. 

I stand up from my bed and walk towards Luna's cell. Blood is scattered everywhere. Her white hair and clothing stained red, I drop down to my knees and start to bawl out crying. 'I will get revenge for you Luna. I promise' I think to myself while looking at the window that Luna would once always look out. 

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas feel free to comment or inbox them in. Thanks :)

Update: Changed the name of the girl cause no one liked the name Elsa. Sorry bout it guys XD