Rest

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas for the story, you are more than welcome to send them in. Thank you Ruslanova for sending in your O.C. Thanks to everyone who has been voting and commenting! I hope you like how your O.C has entered in this DestinyRose23! WARNING: Sebastian may be out of character....

Question: What is your favourite chapter of this book and why? (Yes lame question sorry)

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

"Mercy! Please!" One of the men yells out. 

"No, you've hurt one of most important person in my life. You deserve nothing from me." I say and continue to eliminate the men. I finish them off and escort nearly everyone out, "Hope you had a nice evening." I say and shut the doors. 

I run over to (Y/N), I bend down and pick (Y/N) up. "Is she alright?" A voice asks. I turn to see a girl with brown hair, her right eye is purple and the other is pink. 

I raise an eyebrow, "Who are you?" I ask.

"Rose May Day, I came to discuss business with Ciel Phantomhive about a case, but we seem to have gotten into a bit of a catastrophe." Rose says simply. 

"We need to take her to a doctor!" Haruki says. 

"There is no need to worry ladies. (Y/N) will be fine. Sebastian, go heal (Y/N)." Ciel says referring to Haruki, Yuki, Lizzy and Reni. 

"Yes master." I say and quickly walk out of the room. I kick open a door and lay (Y/N) on the bed, I rip off her dress to examine her wound.

~Time skip~
I wrap her up and lay her back down on the bed, I cover her with blankets and kiss her forehead, "Rest well, my love." I walk out of the room and shut the door quietly. I head back down to the room and start to clean up. I pull out my pocket watch, "It is time to make dinner for master and the guests. Can't trust Bard to do it." I mumble and walk to the kitchen. 

I walk in to find Bard already trying to attempt to cook dinner. I sigh, "What are you doing?" I ask and grab the flamethrower out of his hands. 

"I wanted to make dinner for everyone." Bard says and scratches the back of his head. 

"Allow me to do it, you may tend to something else." I say and shoo him off. 

Reni, the girl I saw (Y/N) talking to walks in. "Hello, you must be Sebastian. I am a new maid of this estate, so please allow me to cook for tonight's meal." Reni says and bows slightly. 

"Is that all? Is there anything else you want from here?" I ask. 

"If this refers to why a half demon is here, I am not here for your master's soul. I have not, nor even had interest in your master's soul. I am going to cook dinner, now shoo." Reni says. 

I simply nod and walk out of the kitchen.  I walk to where Ciel and everyone else is seated, "Sebastian, how is (Y/N)?" Ciel asks. 

"She seems to be in good condition." I reply and bow. "Reni will be cooking tonight's meal." I continue. 

Ciel nods, "I know, I sent her in there. You looked quite stressed. So I decided that she could help out." Ciel says. 

"May we go and see her?" Lizzy asks as everyone nods in agreement. 

"Not now, let her rest for a little longer." I reply and bow.

~Your P.O.V~

I wake up with a head ache and a very sore stomach. I look down to see my dress ripped; I see a bandage wrapped around my stomach. 'Sebastian' I immediately think and smile softly. I stand up, my head starts pounding. I grip my head, flashbacks come running through my mind.

I'm going to leave the flashback for the next one!