To Town We Go!

Over 92,000 reads? Wow! All of you are amazing! Sorry for not being able to update often, you see I've been re-watching Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy has ruined my life. Also I will be adding all of the O.C's that were sent to me because I reckon all of your O.C's are very interesting. Though with adding all O.C's, it isn't first come first serve, sorry for that guys! Thank you all very much again. 

Question: Saddest death on Black Butler II? (For me it would've been Alois, I was so shocked when Claude killed him), 

"Since I have agreed with Rose that I would help find her mother, we are going into town today. I also have to run a few errands of my own." Ciel says, letting Sebastian help put on his coat. 

Sebastian places a coat over you as well, "There was a forecast saying that there will be rain today and we don't need you getting sick." Sebastian says close to your ear, you could feel his hot breath on your neck. 

"Come on you two lover birds, we are leaving now." Ciel says. 

Ashlynn comes into the room and stands next to Ciel, "Do you wish for the other servants to come on this trip?" Ashlynn asks. 

Ciel thinks for a moment then sighs, "Yes they can come but make sure they lock Pluto up somewhere securely." He says before waving Ashlynn off. 

You could hear a bunch of footsteps but no one was close enough to this room, 'Guess now that I'm a demon my hearing is better' You think. 

After a few minutes, Finny, Baldroy, Mey-Rin, Tanaka, Reni and Ashlynn come into the room. "Thank you for letting us come with you master!" Finny says and grins. 

"It's just out to town, it's not that special." Ciel says blushing slightly before walking out the door. 

Ashlynn smiles at you before pushing past Sebastian to follow Ciel. You looked at Sebastian confused, 'Ashlynn has been acting strange and I know that she only just got back into my life but this isn't the Ashlynn I knew' You think and frown. 

Mey-Rin links her arm with yours and tells Finny, Baldroy and Tanaka to link arms also. "I'm so excited, yes I am!" Mey-Rin says and grins. 

"Off we go!" Finny says and you all start to run towards the door. 

You give Sebastian a cheeky smile before disappearing outside. You unlink your arms from Mey-Rin and Finny and sit at the front of the carriage where the horse reins are. 

"What do you think you're doing at the front, my kitten?" Sebastian comes out of nowhere and asks. 

"Well you see, I wanted to give this a try." You say and give him a smile. Sebastian goes to help Ciel into the carriage but Ashlynn beats him to it. Sebastian shakes his head before hopping onto the front. 

Sebastian quickly picks you up and places you on his lap; he places his arms over yours to grab the reins. "So you hold it like this, if you want them to start you whip it like this and if you want them to stop you just pull it backwards." Sebastian whispers into your ear. 

You slowly nod your head, "Sebastian?" You ask. 

"Hmm?" He replies holding onto you tighter. Though, you have to admit it, you like it. 

"The night of the ball, that guy Claude... Why were you so jealous?" You ask. 

You hear Sebastian growl a bit, "Claude is a disgusting spider, and he causes nothing but trouble. If he dies, I'm sure as hell I wouldn't care." Sebastian finishes. 

"I'm sorry that I danced with him." You say and look up at him. 

Sebastian gives you a reassuring smile before kissing you on the cheek and saying, "It is alright. There is no way he is going to get you anyway. You're mine and nothing and nobody will change that."

~Time skip~
You all hop out of the carriages, you look around town everything was so lively. Kids are running around, loads of people are out. 

"Sebastian and Ashlynn, I need you to come with me. Now." Ciel demands and starts to walk away. Before he leaves , Ciel looks at you and says "You are free to have a wonder about." 

Sebastian gives you a quick peck on the lips before following after his master. 

"See you later (Y/N)." Ashlynn says before walking away. You are left with Mey-Rin, Baldroy, Tanaka, Finny and Reni. 

Suddenly Finny gasps, "Look over there! Look at all of those cute animals!" Finny says before running over to look at a pet shop. Baldroy and Tanaka follow Finny. 

"I would like to go to that book store over there. Would you two like to come?" Reni asks. 

"Sure!" Mey-Rin says and looks over at you. 

"No thanks I'll look around here for a while." You reply. 

"Alright, be safe." Reni says before walking away with Mey-Rin. You sigh before looking around the place.

~Fabulous man's P.O.V (Sorry I meant Grell) ~

"Oh look!" I exclaim and point over to (Y/N) standing there alone. 

"What?" My fellow worker questions annoyed from all of the work we had to do today. 

"I saw her at the ball, she's very interesting." I say and start to skip over to (Y/N). 

I stop skipping in front of her; she gives me a warm smile. "Hi Grell. What are you doing here? Who's this, your girlfriend?" (Y/N) says wiggling her eyebrows at the end of her sentence. 

"We're here for some missions. This is Fox." I say.

~Your P.O.V~

I look at Fox, she has blue hair and blue eyes, and she is wearing a long black dress with blue on it. "So you are a reaper, correct?" I ask. 

Fox gives me a cheery smile, "Yes! You are a demon, correct? You're not mean like most demons." Fox says. 

I grin, "Why thank you." I reply. 

"Have you heard of all of the disappearances lately? You shouldn't be out here alone, there's been a pattern and it seems they go for young people like you." Grell says, actually being serious for once. 

I smirk at him and say, "Remember I'm a demon, I'm sure I can take care of myself." (If you say so reader)