Fake smiles and Pink eyes

Hi everyone! The title sucks as well, just tell me if I've had made any mistakes. Please forgive me! ALL CHARACTER DO NOT BELONG TO ME, THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER. AS FOR YOU I DO NOT OWN AS WELL, but Sebastian owns you...

Ciel pulls you into an office. There is already a game of chess set up. "So (Y/N), have you played chess before?" Ciel questions looking at you with his blue eye. 

You look at his eye patch lost in thought, what happened to his eye? Is he a pirate? No, that's simply ridiculous. You cleared your throat, a slight blush at how awkward you are being. "Uhm, yes I have. Though, I  haven't played in a while." You answer. 

Ciel gives a small fake smile, "Let this game begin, Miss (YN)." Ciel says smirking slightly. 

"Won't be long till I finish it, Mr. Phantomhive." You retort.

*Inset epic chess game, you being the victor*

Ciel looks at you with a shocked expression, you smile at him. 

"Wow, Lady (Y/N). Never thought you could play that well." Sebastian remarks giving a sly smirk, no one beats his master. When did he get here? Sebastian looks at Ciel with a stern expression, "There is a report about the town Houndsworth." Sebastian hands Ciel a folder. 

Ciel opens the folder and reads over the papers. "We shall leave tomorrow, I am retiring for now. Sebastian please show Lady (Y/N) and I to our rooms please." Ciel demands and look at you. 

"Better get some sleep, Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian suggests, you look at Sebastian. Sebastian's eyes turn a pink colour then back to his beautiful original red eyes. 

'What was that?' You ask yourself in your head. 

Sebastian takes Ciel to his room then leads you to your room. "Thank you very much Sebastian." You thank him quietly. 

His eyes turn pink again, in a quick movement you are pushed up against the wall opposite to the door. "Lady (Y/N), I don't think I will be able to control myself for much longer." Sebastian says before he starts to leave short sweet kisses on your neck. 

Your breath hitches in your throat. You stop yourself from trying to make any sounds of pleasure. Sebastian moves his head back to look at your face. He leans forwards towards your lips but then he moves his face to kiss your cheek. 

"Goodnight Lady (Y/N)." He says then he's suddenly gone. 

'I feel as though my ovaries are going to explode... That was way too fast. Though I can't help but feel I'm excited for tomorrow.' You think putting your hand on your cheek. You push off the wall and walk into your room. 

*Imagine a big fancy room you always wanted* 

You walk towards the plush bed and fall onto it. You drift off into a deep sleep, silently waiting for the events that will happen tomorrow.