Awkwardness and Secrets

Heyo everyone! I just wanted to tell everyone who entered in an O.C will not be entering straight away, it will take time but I assure you that your O.C will be in the story soon... Also I am very sorry for Sebastian's O.CCness

Question: Pet peeves? Mine would have to be when people take 24375 years to reply to a text etc.

~Your P.O.V~

I wake up the next morning and get ready, have to keep staying presentable right? I walk down to the main room, it is empty and I can't hear anything, usually this place is loud with the servants running around and making a mess but this feels wrong. Very wrong. "Hello?" I call out.

Nothing, just silence. I suddenly hear something, it came from the kitchen. I walk over to the entrance of the kitchen, I slowly push the door open. My eyes widen and my hand reaches my mouth in shock. Sebastian and Ashlynn is kissing! I feel tears prick my eyes, Sebastian stops kissing Ashlynn and glances over at me. Ashlynn looks at me and smirks and pulls Sebastian back into a kiss. Just when you're a bit to walk over there and slap a bitch, you freeze and everything goes black.

~Author's P.O.V~

(Y/N) wakes up screaming, tears running down her cheeks as she tries to forget that dream. Sebastian bursts into the room and speed walks over to (Y/N). "My kitten, are you okay?" Sebastian eyes looks down at her lovingly.

(Y/N) nods her head and wipes her tears, "I had a bad dream. Y-You and Ashlynn were kissing a-and it looked like you were enjoying it too." She answers trying to calm herself down. Sebastian sits down on her bed, (Y/N) looks down not wanting to make eye contact with him.

Sebastian lifts up her chin to make her look into his eyes, "Ashlynn and I did have feelings for each other but that was a very very long time ago. I only love you and only you, my kitten. Don't ever doubt that." Sebastian says, kissing her on both cheeks. (Y/N) give him a very small smile, Sebastian raises an eyebrow. "Is that the best you can do?"

Sebastian grabs her hips and starts to tickle her, his gloved hands runs up and down her sides. (Y/N) struggles to get away from him as she laughs, "S-Sebastian s-stop!" She yells, laughing even louder.

Sebastian pulls away, (Y/n) gives a bigger smile to him as she wipes away her happy tears. "That wasn't to hard was it?" Sebastian questions and smirks.

(Y/N) just shakes her head and lets out another laugh, "Thank you Sebastian."

~Time skip~

(Y/N) walks down to the dining room and sees Ciel eating and Grell annoying him.

"Grell, what an unpleasant surprise." Sebastian says with an annoyed tone.

"Bassy!" Grell says, trying to hug Sebastian. Sebastian sighs and walks into the kitchen with Grell following.

"(Y/N)." (Y/N) turns around to see Spade and the girl from yesterday.

Her eyes widen, "There's no need to be afraid. I'm Ariella." The girl holds out her hand.

(Y/N) shakes her hand, "I am very sorry for the way I treated you. I had no right." Spade says bowing.

(Y/N) laughs awkwardly, "No, you didn't."

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

"Is there a reason why you're here Grell?" I ask turning my back to him, as I start to prepare breakfast for (Y/N).

"Actually there is." Grell replies, I turn around to see Grell laying down on the island in a seductive pose.

My eye twitches and I push Grell off. "I would like the real reason Grell." I say and continue to make breakfast.

"All of the reapers are coming together for a meeting and (Y/N) has to come." Grell says.

"What does she have to do with any of you filthy reapers?" I question.

"That question will be answered soon enough, now we should change the subject..." Grell says.

I finished preparing breakfast so I turn around and Grell is right in front of me. I sigh and kick her off the counter.