Bait

Question: Are you okay? Any advice you seek? If you need to talk to anyone I'm here, I love you all! 

"We see that you were able to find the source of the problem." William says, getting straight to the point. 

"Yes, it seemed I found the person running this organisation as well." You answer, narrowing your eyes and you think about Angela. 

"Wait wait, hold up." Ronald says holding a finger up. "You've been helping us for not even a day and you already found the person that we've been trying to track down for like ages now! We really suck at our jobs." Ronald admits, scratching the back of his head ashamed. 

You only giggle, "You don't suck at your jobs. Angela, who is the mastermind behind this put herself out there. If you all were out there, you would've found her as well." You reply.

Grell went to find Sebastian as you and the remainder reapers discuss plans. Undertaker's usual happy mood is replaced with a serious one, "This unfortunately is getting out of control, we need to take these angels down." Undertaker said. 

You think for a moment, "How are we supposed to get rid of them then?" You reply. 

"While I've been doing overtime, I came across a book that revealed how to properly get rid of angels." William answers. 

"There are two different ways, there's this sword that you can defeat them with. If the sword goes anywhere near them, they turn to dust. Sounds easy, but you need to be able to get towards the sneaky things. There is also a sacred place in the 'reaper' world, if you get the angels all in one place a beam of light will shoot them." William continues.

"There will be some difficulties though, someone will need to be bait. Since you're not use to your powers yet, we will need them to chase you." Undertaker explains. 

You look at them with an annoyed expression, "I don't understand why you're sending me to be bait even though I can't control my powers. What if they begin to attack me?" You ask annoyed. 

"Bad luck." Ronald replies cheekily, "No but for real, they don't do that. You see, angels only focus on one thing; to 'clean the unclean' since you're a demon they would want to chase after you. It's like they forget everything around them, all you need to do is get them towards the light." Ronald continues. 

You slowly nod, "Seems easy enough." You reply.

~Time skip~

All of the reapers had left, leaving you to your thoughts. 'I'm just going to be bait.' You think. Your thoughts are interrupted when you feel someone massaging your shoulders. You know it is Sebastian so you lean into his hands. "I overheard what they were saying after I got rid of Grell." Sebastian explains which causes you to snicker. 

"I want to be able to help more Sebastian." You say and then frown slightly. You hear footsteps and you watch as Sebastian kneels next to you. 

Sebastian places his gloved hands on your knees, "You are doing so much already, my kitten." Sebastian comments softly as he stares up at you. 

"Thank you Sebastian." You put your hand on his hand and reach up to ruffle his hair teasingly.