The Phone call

Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot so thanks! Also what should Sebastian call you instead of (Y/N)? Also the picture in this describes how you felt while waiting for Ashlynn. (F/C) = Favourite colour, (2nd/F/C) = 2nd favourite colour.

Question: Does anyone else watch Teen Titans? I have an obsession for it (Lame question, sorry)

"Ashlynn! Hurry up! There are going to find us!" I yell out, keeping a look out for any guards. Ashlynn quickly jumps over the gate; she pushes her black hair back. 

"They're on to us, they are already sending guards." Ashlynn says and runs over to the huge grey wall of freedom. "I'll hoist you up, come on hop on my shoulders." Ashlynn demands. I run over to her and hop on her shoulders; she lifts me up to reach the top of the wall. 

"Oi, you two! Get back to your stations!" One of the guards yells out while running towards us. 

I scurry up to the top of the wall and lend my hand down to Ashlynn; more guards are now running towards us. "Grab my hand!" I yell down at her. A

shlynn shakes her head before turning around to face the guards, "What are you doing?" I yell at her. 

"I'm giving you time to escape! I'll catch up, I promise!" Ashlynn replies, punching one of the guards in the face. 

Guards begin to surround Ashlynn, "I'm not leaving without you!" I yell back.

"Just go (Y/N)!"Ashlynn says before a guard tackles her. 

I quickly jump down to the ground and run away, I run into the nearby forest. It starts to rain, I waited for a while. I start to pace, "She should be here by now... What if she.... No I can't think like that." I mumble. 

I lean against the tree pushing back my (H/C) hair, I wait for a while longer and there was still no sign of her. "She promised she would catch up." I say sadly as I start to cry, I slowly make my way out of the forest, away from that horrid place and away from Ashlynn.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I hear someone calling my name. I open my eyes to see a worried Sebastian looking down at me, "I'm so glad you're alright." Sebastian says lifting me up from the ground. Sebastian places me on the bed; he kneels down in front of me. "Are you alright? How is your wound?" Sebastian asks. 

"I-I had another flashback and my stomach is feeling weird." I stutter out, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. 

"What was it about? And we should have a look." Sebastian says. 

"My friend Ashlynn, when we were at that horrid place..." I say and wipe my tears. 

Sebastian's eyes widen quickly before his face returns back to worry. Sebastian unwraps the wound, Sebastian gasps a bit. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"You may want to look for yourself." Sebastian says and offers me a hand. 

I take his hand and he leads me into the bathroom, I look into the mirror, my dress is torn and stained by blood but my wound is gone! It's like nothing was there in the first place, "What's happening?" I ask. 

"I'm not too sure but we have to find out." Sebastian replies. Sebastian wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "Do you want me to help you undress for a bath?" 

My cheeks start to burn, "N-No thank you!" I say and push him out the door. I can hear Sebastian chuckling as I hear him opening the wardrobe.

~Time skip~

I walk out of the room wearing a (F/C) dress with (2nd/F/C) lace. Sebastian gives me a smile, "You look beautiful as always." He comments and links his arm with mine. I give him a smile, Sebastian leads me down to the dining room where everyone is. 

"Aren't you supposed to be cooking dinner?" I ask. 

"Reni, the new maid wanted to cook for tonight." Sebastian replies and pulls out a chair. 

"Welcome back (Y/N)!" Everyone greets. 

"Hi." I say and give them all a bright smile. 

Sebastian walks over to Ciel and whispers in his ear, Ciel looks over at me. "Alright, we will see him tomorrow. And yes, you can." Ciel says and waves Sebastian off.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I walk over to (Y/N) and kiss her on the cheek, "I will see you later." I say before walking away. I walk towards the manor's phone, I pick up and dial a number in. 

"Hello?" A familiar voice says.

"Hello, its Sebastian. I need you help." 

"Give me two days" The familiar voice answers before hanging up.