Merry Christmas! (Spin off story)

I'm sorry that this is so late! I've been caught up with a lot of stuff. Though I hope that you like this chapter as I tried to type it as quickly as possible... Also I know that most of these people probably wouldn't show up but it's Christmas!

Question: Has anyone played the game Happy Wheels? If you haven't I recommend playing it (And if you are a bro, you should totally watch Pewdiepie's series of Happy Wheels)

Ciel and Sebastian are out and Lizzy has come over to make the manor as 'pretty as possible'. "Now Baldroy, I'm putting you in charge of the cooking, Mey–Rin, you're in charge of the decorations and Finny you're in charge of keeping the guests happy when they come of course." Lizzy says.

"Lizzy, have you sent out all of the invitations?" You ask.

"Yes! I've sent one out to Prince Soma, Lau, Aleister and... That's it." Lizzy says sadly, noticing the invite list was short.

"I will start to invite people" You offer, knowing that if you didn't, Lizzy would be upset.

Lizzy grins now back in her happy state, "Thank you! Now I have to go and find the decorations so Mey–Rin can get started." Lizzy says and runs off.

You go into the room with the phone in it; you pick up the phone and put in the numbers "Undertaker? It's (Y/N), I was wondering if you wanted to come to our Christmas party? Yes? Great, also can you get the word out to Grell? Thank you, see you soon!" You hang up and grin, knowing Grell she will probably bring a group of people. You walk into the kitchen to see Baldroy just standing there looking nervous.

"Hey Bard. Need help?" You say and give him a grin.

Baldroy starts to blush, "Hey (Y/N) and yeah I do." He replies and scratches the back of his head.

"How about you go help Mey–Rin, I'll handle the cooking." You suggest as you give him a smile. Bard grins and says thanks before running out the door. You start to prep everything and in a few minutes I am already done. You smile and walk out of the kitchen to help Mey–Rin.

~Time skip brought to you by the TARDIS~

You and Bard help finish the decorations with Mey–Rin and it looks amazing! All that needs to be done is decorating the tree. The tree is really big so you will need to get a big ladder just to get to the top.

Sebastian and Ciel have come back from their trip, and Sebastian starts to place all of the presents under the tree. Luckily you were able to get all of the presents beforehand.

Now all we have to do is place the star on top of the tree, you stand on your tippy toes. "Be careful Lady (Y/N), I don't want you to hurt yourself." Mey–Rin calls out.

"I'll be fine!" You call out and you are just about to put the star on top of the tree but the ladder starts to shake and you fall off.

You brace for impact but it doesn't come, Sebastian has his arms wraps around me tight. "You better be careful, don't want you to get hurt." Sebastian whispers into my ear. You start to blush and you hear a flash of the camera, you look to see Lizzy standing there with a camera in her hands.

"It was just too cute so I had to take a picture of you two" Lizzy says and squeals happily. You hop out of Sebastian's arm and brush yourself off; Sebastian sends you a wink before climbing up and putting the star on the tree with ease.

~Time skip~

Nearly everyone has arrived except for Grell; the party is going really well. There is constant flirting by Aleister, Lau is annoying Ciel, Undertaker is giggling away under the tree, Lizzy, Mey-Rin, Bard, Finny and Tanaka are dancing and Sebastian is nowhere to be seen.

You hear the doorbell go off and you run to go open the door. You open it to reveal Grell and two other men, they are all carrying presents.

"Sorry that we're late. Now where's Bassy?" Grell runs past you as she drops the presents in her hands and tries to find Sebastian.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). I hope you'll enjoy the party." You say and give them a warm smile.

"I'm William T. Spears and this is Ronald Knox. Nice to meet you (Y/N)." William says and walks in.

Ronald follows after him and gives me a grin and a wink "Merry Christmas, beautiful." He says and continues following William.

~Time skip again~

~Author's P.O.V~

Everyone has finished opening up their presents. You received a nice (F/C) dress from Lizzy, you got a free voucher for a spa from Lau (That may or not have expired), a nice headband with cat ears on top from Ran–Mao, Bard and the rest of the workers all put in for two days at a really nice hotel, Grell gave you a nice long red dress and Undertaker gave you a very revealing outfit.

You thank everyone for the gifts. Sebastian pulls you away from the crowd and holds out a nicely wrapped box in front of you. You smile and unwrap it and open the box, it shows a beautiful necklace. You gasp and give Sebastian a hug and a small kiss.

Sebastian takes the necklace out of the box and wraps it around your neck. "I've got two more presents for you." Sebastian says. You give him a confused look, "I can't wrap my love for you... and the other present you will get later on tonight." Sebastian says and give you a sly wink before walking away. It's going to be a long night for you.