New Girls and a Ball

OH MY GLOB GUYS OVER 9,000 VIEWS? WHAAATT AND OVER 300 VOTES?! I LOVE YOU GUYS, *Wipes tear from eye dramatically*. THANK YOU!! If it's not too much trouble could you check out my other story please? Thank you! Thank you Renisimon, Satsukise and NystraJ for sending in their O.C's! It's much appreciated. Also when it has purple/blue it means that you pick out of those too. If you can't go onto the links, go to polyvore and look up the user name animelover1010 so you'll be able to see the dresses. Alright I'll shut up now!

~Your P.O.V~

"Ah, finally home." I say and stretch my arms.

Ciel smirks and says, "Already calling this home already?"

"Yes I am." I reply and smile back. I'm about to grab my bags when Sebastian grabs them for me, "Allow me" He says.

We all walk inside, Pluto clings to my arm happily.

"Ciel!" A very high-pitched voice yells out. I flinch as Pluto starts to covers his ears. The door opens to reveal a young girl around Ciel's age with blonde hair and bright green eyes. She wears a bright orange dress that reaches the floor.

The girl tackles Ciel into a hug, "Elizabeth!" Ciel yells out.

This 'Elizabeth' girl pouts, "Call me Lizzy!"

"Who's she?" Elizabeth asks and points to me.

"This is Lady (Y/N), she is staying with us." Sebastian appears by my side answering the question.

Elizabeth stands there quietly for a moment before she tackles me into a hug. "She's so cute!" She yells out spinning me around, she then drops me back onto my feet. Elizabeth looks at my clothes she shakes her head, "This isn't cute! We should get you some more clothes." Elizabeth's eyes suddenly light up, "We should have a ball! It could be a masquerade ball!"

Ciel sighs, "Alright you can have the stupid ball." He must have gone through this a lot for her to have a ball.

Elizabeth squeals and picks Ciel up and spins him around, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

~Time Skip~

"A-Ah! Sebastian, it hurts! You're making my insides burn!" I yell out.

"Just breathe Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian says calmly.

"Why do I even need this corset anyway?" I ask and breathe out heavily.

"I'm sorry Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian says and finishes lacing up the corset.

I smile, "Thanks Sebastian." I say.

"What kind of a butler would I be if I couldn't finish a simple task?" Sebastian says. He tightens the blindfold around his head, he slowly leans down a gives me a kiss on the lips. "See you soon, Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian says before he stalks off, I blush.

I look on the bed to see two beautiful dresses and its accessories placed beside it. I look at the beautiful blue dress then I look at the gorgeous purple one.I choose the purple/blue one; I put on the necessary make up and accessories for the dress. I tie up the beautiful purple/blue mask and walk out the door.

I walk down the stairs to be greeted by chattering and music. I smile softly and walk towards Lizzy. Lizzy turns around and gasps at me. She runs and pulls me into a hug, "I knew you would like beautiful tonight!" She says.

"Thank you Lizzy, you look beautiful too." I say and hug her back.

Lizzy squeals and grabs your hand and pulls you over to Mey-Rin, Finny, Baldroy and Tanaka. "Whoa! Lady (Y/N)! You look amazing!" Mey-Rin says. Finny and Baldroy nod their heads in agreement.

I rub the back of my head sheepishly while blushing, "Thanks guys."

"Excuse me." A girl's voice says from behind me.

I turn around to see a girl had pale skin and long black hair she is wearing a beautiful light blue and white dress with a blue and white mask, "Haruki!" Lizzy tackles the girl into a hug.

Haruki laughs and pats Lizzy on the back, "Hi Lizzy".

"(Y/N) this is Haruki, Haruki this is (Y/N)!" Lizzy says.

"Nice to meet you" I comment.

"Nice to meet you too." Haruki says.

"Where's Bassy?" A voice yells out.

I look around to try and find the source of the voice.

There's a woman with long red hair and is wearing casual clothes. The woman stomps over to me and grabs my shoulders, "Have you seen Bassy?" The woman asks.

"Who's Bassy?" I ask.

The woman puts a hand onto her chest, "How can you not know who Bassy is?" The woman asks.

I shrug my shoulders, "I'm Grell, and you are?" The woman asks.

"(Y/N)." I say simply.