It's you...

I'm alive! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever... THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, ALL OF YOU ARE AMAZING. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'VE NOW GOT OVER 1,000 VOTES AND OVER 30,000 READS. YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING. *Coughs* So for that I am willing to answer any question (If you have any) you have, also the O.C thing is now closed. Thank you everyone who sent in their O.C's.

Question: Favourite YouTuber? (I love so many tbh I don't think I can even list them)

I sigh and close my eyes, "How did this happen?" I ask. "

It may have been your traumatic past. That could of triggered it, or maybe your father could have been a demon or vice versa." Sebastian says with a finger on his chin. I sigh and run a hand through my hair; this is going to be a long day.

"Who doesn't love learning new things every day, heh?" Undertaker says and giggles. I start to feel dizzy; I start to fall to the ground.

Sebastian quickly halts me from falling to the floor, "Lady (Y/N)?" Ciel says with a concerned tone.

"I'm fine." I say and stand up straight, moving out of Sebastian's grip.

"I think it's time to leave. Thank you Undertaker." Ciel says and starts to walk out the door.

"You're welcome! And (Y/N)." Undertaker pauses as I turn back around, "If you need to know anything else, you may come here whenever you like." Undertaker continues and disappears (Whoa, Undertaker never knew you were a magician). Sebastian leads me back to the carriage and we head back home.

"Welcome back!" the three servant's choir out, I give a smile and a small wave.

"It's too quiet." Ciel says and looks at the servant suspiciously.

"Well master you see..." Finny says and pauses, afraid of the outcome if he tells Ciel.

"Out with it." Ciel says and raises an eyebrow.

"We don't know where Pluto is" Baldroy says quickly and rubs the back of his neck.

I look around, "Have you checked everywhere?" I ask.

"Y-Yes! Well no..." Mey-Rin says.

"Give me a few moments please." I say and walk away. I find Pluto chasing after birds, "Pluto!" I call out. Pluto immediately looks at me and runs towards me. I start to laugh when he jumps on me; I lightly push him off and stand up. "Found him!" I yell out, everyone walks over.

"Whoa! Lady (Y/N) that was sure quick." Finny says and smiles.

"He was just chasing the birds, did you check out here?" I ask.

"He must have been hiding, let's go inside now." Ciel says and walks to the front door.

Sebastian opens the door and we all walk inside. "Who's this?" I ask.

"That is Rose, we are helping her find out what happened to her mother." Ciel says.

"Master, there is a letter for you. Would you like to read it in your study?" Sebastian asks.

"Yes, now let's go." Ciel says. Sebastian bows slightly and leaves the room with Ciel.

"You were the one that first hurt those guys right?" I ask Rose.

Rose smiles and nods, "Yes I am sorry that you have gotten injured." Rose says and gives an apologetic smile.

"Well we all have to do our chores now, bye (Y/N) and Rose." Finny, Baldroy, Mey-Rin and Tanaka walk away.

"I'm going to be leaving now, I am going to see if I can find out more information." Rose says walking towards the door.

"Rose." I call out, she turns towards me.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mum, I hope you can find what you need." I say and smile.

Rose smiles back and says "Thanks." before walking out the door.

I look around the now empty room, what could I do? I hear a knock on the door; I walk over to it and open it. "It's you..." I say surprised, as I start to back away from the door.