A New Case

This is going to be very short, I'm sorry! Also boring too... Sebastian is a bit O.O.C, you have been warned!

Question: Are you a TMNT fan? Obsessed over them as well (Lame question again, sorry!)

"It was so nice meeting all of you." I say to Haruki, Lizzy.

"We will be back to have another ball, Lady (Y/N)!" Lizzy says, smiling and waving.

I give each of the girls a small hug, "Bye." I say and wave to the leaving carriage.

I yawn, "Tired?" Ciel asks. I nod my head, "Sebastian, take her up to her room." Ciel demands.

"Yes, master." Sebastian replies and picks me up bridal style.

"I-I can walk by myself." I stutter out.

"What type of butler would I be if I couldn't take my kitten into her room?" Sebastian replies, walking behind Ciel.

"Get a room, you two." Ciel says annoyed.

"Gladly." Sebastian says and goes into my room.

Sebastian puts me down when he enters the door, "I'm going to change." I say and walk over to the wardrobe.

"Need help getting changed, my kitten?" Sebastian says from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I blush and shake my head quickly, "No thank you!" I say and run into the bathroom. I quickly get changed and brush my teeth; Sebastian is sitting on my bed.

Sebastian's eyes turn pink once he sees me; I walk over and sit down next to him. Sebastian suddenly places me on his lap and puts his arms around me, "Are you feeling alright?" He asks.

I nod and lean back, "We are going to see one of our acquaintances tomorrow. We need you up early." Sebastian says and picks me up. Sebastian places me on the bed and tucks me in. "Good night, my kitten." Sebastian coos softly and kisses me; Sebastian walks out of the room.

I think for a minute, "How would I over-write Ciel's contract with Sebastian?" I mumble to myself quietly before closing my eyes.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"Now Rose, why are you here?" I ask and start to fill out paper work.

"I'm here for your help, Ciel Phantomhive." She replies.

"What do you want me to help you?" I reply boredly and continue to fill out paper work.

Rose places a file on my desk, "My mother, she was killed. I want to find out what happened." she says.

I look through the file, "I could be able to help." I say and place the file back on my desk. "Go choose a room, I need to finish this." I say and shoo her away. I rub my temples, "What a long day." I mutter to myself.

~Next day~

~Your P.O.V~

"Wake up." I hear a voice whisper in my ear. I groan and open my eyes. I see Sebastian's face right next to mine, "Glad you're up." He says and stands up. "I brought you something to eat." Sebastian says and brings a tray full of food over. I start to eat, I notice Sebastian staring at me. "I was just admiring how beautiful you are." Sebastian replies.

I blush and continue to eat, I pause eating for a moment. "I don't understand how stuffing my face is beautiful. You sure have a weird kink." I mutter.