The Greetings

Hey everyone! Just wanted to know if there is anything you would like in this fan fic to make this better? Sorry if Sebastian doesn't sound like Sebastian... Oh and also this takes place BEFORE they got Pluto. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.  Alright, now continue...

You stare up at the huge mansion with an 'awe' face. 'I'm going to get lost.' You think to yourself. Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle softly at your expression. You look at Sebastian and tilt your head slightly, his small laugh creates shivers that went up your spine.

~Sebastian's P.O.V (Point of view) ~

Master and I took (Y/N) back to the manor, she looks at it in awe. I chuckle at her expression; she turns her head towards me and tilts her head to the side. (Y/N)'s expression reminds me of a cute cat! I'm glad the young master brought her here. Everyone walks inside silently until the four servants show up.

~Your P.O.V~

Four servants show up, one has cherry red hair tied back and is wearing a maid's outfit, one has dirty blonde hair that has a cigarette hanging from his mouth and is wearing a cook's outfit, one has bright blonde hair that and is wearing a gardener's outfit and the last servant is a small man that is drinking out of a small cup. 

"Ooooh! Who's this master?" The girl questions with excitement, finally another girl! 

"I'm (Y/N), may I ask who are all of you?" I ask kindly extending my hand out to her. 

She smiles and shakes it my hand, "Aren't you very pretty? Yes o' yes! My name is Mey-Rin and I'm the maid!" She replies. 

The smaller blonde comes next to Mey-Rin and says, "Hi! My name is Finnian, but you can call me Finny. I'm the gardener, and the small man down there is Tanaka!" Finnian inhales deeply, taking a breath from all of the talking. 

The taller blonde comes up and takes the cigarette out of his mouth, "Name's Baldroy, welcome to the Phantomhive manor..." He says embarrassed with a slight pink on his cheeks. 

I giggle happily, "It is sure nice to meet all of you! I think - no I know I am going to have fun here!" I say with a smile. 

"Let's go (Y/N), I would enjoy to play a game of chess." Ciel says as he offers me a hand. I grab onto it before waving at the four servants and leaving.