Cheer Up Doll

I'm sorry I haven't updated in like forever. Sorry if this update is terrible! Hope you enjoy it though! Three special words are said in this chapter *Wink*. Basically all of the characters are O.C.C and also is Undertaker's real name Adrian Crevan? Cause I am so confused >_<

Question: Harry Potter fan?

You open your eyes just to see darkness. "Hello?" You call out.

The light flickers on and you come face to face to a man that resembles Spade. "My son was right, you would make a fine doll." The man says, holding your chin.

"What are you talking about? What am I tied too? Let go of me!" You yell.

"You are going to be a new addition to the family." Spade says walking into the room. You give him a confused look, "Also you are tied by strings, and they are attached to the beams. Fun right?" Spade says grinning.

"What are you?" You ask struggling against the strings.

"I am glad you asked! Well I am part puppet, demon and of course human. Quite interesting, don't you think?" Spade asks.

You frown, "Aww. Cheer up doll, you're going to love it here." Spade says.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

"Master, if we are going to find lady (Y/N) we might have to ask Undertaker." I say to Ciel.

"Well it is worth a try." Ciel says.

Ashlynn then appears, "You ready to go then?" Ashlynn says.

Ciel nods his head, "Let's go."

~Time skip~

We walk into Undertaker's shop, "Undertaker?" Ciel calls out.

No answer, where is the old bastard?

"Who are you all?" A voice calls out. We turn around to see a girl that resembles Undertaker, she grins at us.

"I am Ciel Phantomhive and this is Sebastian and this is Ashlynn. We need to see Undertaker." Ciel says walking towards the girl.

"He is out right now, but maybe I could help somehow?" She says giggling.

"May I ask ma'am what is your name?" I ask.

"My name is Ariella Crevan, wait do you know Grell?" She asks.

"Unfortunately." I reply, this girl, she's Undertaker's daughter.

"Can we talk about the problem at hand?" Ciel says, now clearly annoyed that we've gotten off topic.

"Well, what do you need help with?" Ariella asks.

"(Y/N) (L/N) is missing, we don't know where she is." Ciel says.

"Well I well to you what you need to know but in exchange you need to tell me a... interesting joke." Ariella says giggling, just like her father.

"I will take that job. Ashlynn take Ciel outside, this joke isn't allowed to be heard from young master's ears." I say and smirk. Ashlynn hesitates but listens and takes Ciel outside. I lean close to Ariella and whisper into her ear. Ariella bursts out laughing; I walk over to the door and open it. "You may come inside now." I say and walk back inside. Ariella's laughter has died down and now she has a book in her hands.

"Ah! Well it says here that she's gone to Drocell and Spade's house, also it also says that if you don't get there in time she might die. Wait! It also says that she can't die because she is now a demon. Well aren't you all lucky?" Ariella says, now shutting the book and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Where is that?" Ciel asks. "I know where it is, let me guide you there. It's a tip for 'bassy's hilarious joke." Ariella says.

~Author's P.O.V~

The door slams open to reveal Sebastian, Ciel, Ashlynn and a girl you don't know but she looks like Undertaker.

"Sebastian!" You yell, you regret walking away from the group and walking off with Spade.

"This procedure starts now." Drocell says, he hands you an axe. The strings pulls you towards Sebastian, the axe is raised up.

"No!" you screamed out, you want this to stop, you don't want to hurt Sebastian. You start to cry, Sebastian jumps out of way just in time to dodge a swing from you.

It goes on like this for a while until Ashlynn rips the axe out of your hands. Ashlynn throws the axe over to Sebastian who easily catches and cuts the strings you're connected too. You drop to the ground, Sebastian leans down to you.

Sebastian touches your cheek, "Are you okay, my kitten?" Sebastian asks.

"I could have hurt you, Sebastian." You say, the feeling of someone's jealous glare burns into you.

"It's alright, I love you. Now rest." Sebastian says.

"I love you too." you whisper before you close your eyes and go to sleep.