The Village Houndsworth Part 9

~Your P.O.V~

The man snaps his head in our direction; we quickly hide behind the rock again. I try to breathe quietly, which doesn't work out after all. The ground begins to shake, we see the villagers running towards us. 

I look at them weirdly, "Why are you wearing that?" I ask. 

"We are going to go swimming!" One of the villagers says. 

"Eh? Alright." Baldroy says and stands up. Finny suddenly runs off in a different direction. 

A howl makes us all stop, what was that? I look around; I couldn't see much the place is quite foggy. I keep on looking around till I see a big white dog. The white dog has red eyes and his mouth is about to breathe fire. 

The big dog growls, so he is real. The big dog starts to run towards us, "That fabric! It's form Angela!" Finny says and runs towards the dog.

~Finny's P.O.V~

I latch onto the dog's leg; he leaps around for a bit. "No, I'm not letting go!" I yell out. The dog growls and tries to jump even higher. I clutch even more tightly onto the dog's leg. The dog shakes me off, he lifts up his paw to squish me. I close my eyes waiting for impact.

~Your P.O.V~
I hold the dogs paw, "Good dog, you know how to shake." I say. 

"Lady (Y/N)!" Finny yells out. 

I flip the dog over; he lands a few meters away. I look down at my hands, how did I do that? 

"W-Whoa! Lady (Y/N)!" Finny stutters out. 

I flash him a smile, "My my, Lady (Y/N) aren't you strong?" A familiar voice says. I look to my side to see Sebastian looking down at me smiling. "I'll finish this one off, why don't you stand near master?" Sebastian says. 

I nod my head and run to Ciel, "Nice job, Lady (Y/N)." Ciel says. 

I look over to Sebastian, he is training the dog. "Award!" Sebastian tickles the dog's stomach, "Punish!" Sebastian jumps up and kicks the dog's stomach. 

This continues on for a while until Sebastian picks up the dog and slams him into the ground leaving a big hole in the ground. 

"Come up from that hole, this instant Sebastian." Ciel demands. 

"Yes master." he replies. 

Water comes shooting from the ground, "Where's Sebastian?" I ask. 

"The Queen wants to have an attraction here. And what type of attraction is better than a natural hot spring?" Sebastian says from on top of the water, he is carrying the man from before. It clicks, that man is the demon hound! 

Sebastian jumps down; the man starts to lick Sebastian's face. Mey-Rin turns around a tries to cover her nose from a nose bleed. I chuckle, doesn't seem like Sebastian is enjoying it. Sebastian looks over at me and gives me a wink. 

The man stops licking Sebastian and turns his head towards me. He jumps out of Sebastian's arms and tackles me to the ground. He starts to lick my face, he then stops and snuggles into my... breast. "H-Hey!" I scream out, trying to get out of the man's iron grip. 

"Pluto!" Angela yells out, the man gets off and runs to Angela. 

"There you are..." Angela says and pats his head.

~Time skip~

"Sorry for all the trouble. This is the Barrymore's dog. He was so cute; I had to let him in. You see I'm a dog lover." Angela says and pats Pluto on the head. "He's too much trouble here. Please! Take him back to the Phantomhive manor!" Angela begs. 

Sebastian looks at her weirdly, "You want us to look after that monster?" Baldroy yells. 

"I can't train him like you can, so please! If Sebastian trains him, he can become a good dog." Angela pleads. I nudge Sebastian in the arm; he bends down so his ear can reach my mouth. 

"Why can't we keep him? He's quite cute, Ciel may also find it amusing." I whisper and look over to Ciel. 

Sebastian stands up straight again and look over to Ciel. Ciel nods his head while smirking. "We'll keep him." Ciel announces. I grin up to Sebastian; he casts his eyes down at me softly. 

"This case is now officially closed!" Sebastian says.

~Time skip~

I sit in the carriage waiting for everyone to be ready to leave. "Be a good dog, don't forget me." Angela says fixing Pluto's collar. 

"Put some bloody clothes on while you're at it! Stop letting it all hang out!" Baldroy yells out obviously annoyed. "

It was nice being here, Angela." Finny says. 

"I'm glad to hear, such a good boy. So pure." Angela coos and kisses Finny on the cheek. 

Finny's face goes beet red, I smile. "Maybe I can come and visit sometime." Angela says and smiles. 

"That won't be able to happen. You see, you're able to tame a demon hound. You have a talent for wrapping non-human beings around your finger." Sebastian says and glares at Angela. 

Angela glares back at Sebastian then covers it up with a smile. 

"Let's go." Ciel says, Sebastian bows and leaves. The carriages start to ride off.