The Village of Houndsworth Part 8

FILLER FILLLER FILLER. Thanks to everyone who has voted, read and commented on this story!! I love you all! *Glomps everyone*. Anyways, is there any particular characters you want me to include? Grell is coming in... soon. Sorry that it's short again. Enjoy!

~Your P.O.V~

"(Y/N)! Finny!" A familiar voice calls out.

I turn around to see Mey-Rin running towards us. I stand up, "Hey Mey-Rin! What's the matter?"

~Time skip~

I pant heavily near the door to the castle. Man I need to work out.

We all barge through the door, "We have a terrible emergency!" Mey-Rin yells.

"What would that be?" Ciel asks boredly, continuing to eat his cake.

Sebastian sighs, "What happened this time? Why did you bring Lady (Y/N) into it?"

"Angela has gone missing! We can't find her anywhere!" Finny says worriedly.

"Is that it? Don't worry about it she said that she was going to the village to get some medicine." Baldroy says casually.

"Why did she go alone? There is a demon hound around here" I say.

"Why did she do that?" Finny asks himself quietly.

"She was worried for your health." Baldroy says.

"We have to go find her!" Finny yells and runs out the door.

"Yeah let's go! C'mon Sebastian!" Baldroy yells out and follows suit but stops when he notices that Sebastian doesn't follow.

"Sorry but I'm afraid we are going to have to stay back." Sebastian says and looks at me. I give him a wink, he looks away flustered.

"Alright then." Baldroy says awkwardly.

"Well then, let's go, (Y/N), Mey-Rin." Baldroy says and runs off. I nod to Mey-Rin, I give Sebastian and Ciel a wave before running to follow Finny and Baldroy.

~Time skip~

"Angela!" I yell out.

"Angela!" The three others call out. I walk beside Mey-Rin, Baldroy, Finny and Tanaka. I sigh, this is going to take a while. Mey-Rin screams, I run over to her. "What's wrong?" I ask. She shakily points to the sight in front of her.

I gasp, there are hands and feet everywhere. The hands look like zombies first trying to get out of their graves. Finny, Baldroy and Tanaka stare out at the sight too. "I don't think I can take many more surprises." I say quietly and look away.

"Can you see that ring?" Finny asks.

"Lord Henry!" We all say in unison.

A sudden howl makes all of us scurry behind a big rock. I peek from the side of the rock to see a naked guy, because that's 'normal'. The man has silver/white hair that reaches his shoulders and he has red eyes.

'Kind of like Sebastian' I think.

"Who's he?" Mey-Rin asks quietly.

The man walks over to a hand and sniffs it. He grabs the hand and places it on a different place on the hill and sniffs it again.

"So it wasn't a demon hound after all. It was that weird fellow over there." Baldroy says, furrowing his eyebrows. Mey-Rin covers her nose from a current nose bleed.

"Why though? Did he have some type of grudge against Henry?" Baldroy asks, expecting no one to answer.

I gasp, "Maybe Angela asked him to do it?" I ask remembering that night when Mey-Rin and I peeked through that door with Angela and Henry.