The Village Houndsworth Part 6

Hi everyone! Thanks Satsukise for sending in her entry :) Enjoy this chapter...

"(Y/N)?" A voice calls out. 

"Hm?" I answer back quietly. 

"H-hey, this is Barrymore's..." Baldroy stutters out but is not able to finish his sentence. Sebastian, Angela and Ciel come running down the stairs. 

I look down sadly, no one ever deserves this. Angela gasps quietly, terrified of the sight in front of her. A knock on the door shakes everyone out of their shock; we all look towards the door. 

We all walk towards the front door, the door opens up quickly and a man comes running in. He falls down to his knees, his clothes soaked wet. "L-Lord, bad dog." The man mutters. 

A warm jacket gets placed over my body; I turn around and face Sebastian. Sebastian gives me a kind smile, "It will be cold outside, we don't want you getting sick."

We all run out the door and to the cemetery. Everyone is on their knees, what is going on here? I run closer to Sebastian; he smiles down at me, his eyes turning pink again. Baldroy puts a hand on a man's shoulder and asks him what is going on. Baldroy's questions are going to deaf ears, on the wall there is a slouched figure: Henry Barrymore. 

Sebastian wraps an arm around me; I continue to stare at Henry. His eyes are open, but no colour is shown. Sebastian then let's go of me and walks past all of the people and towards Henry. Sebastian lifts up Henry's arm, he doesn't have a hand. I feel sick to the stomach, when can we leave this dreaded place? 

"Lord! Please forgive us!" The people yell out. 

Angela stares at the sickening sight, she faints. "Angela!" Finny yells out, catching her before she hits the floor.

~Time skip~

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

Everyone is sitting at the table except for Angela and myself. (Y/N) doesn't say a word; she just stares at the table. Yes, I am worrying for her. She hasn't had a very good day; I stare at her with a worry. 

"This village has shut off away from society, fearing the curse of the demon hound." Ciel says. "The demon hound was supposed to be something that Henry made up to rule this village, but now Henry is now..." Ciel continues. 

"Those bite marks; they looked like the work of a demon hound, just as the villagers say." Baldroy say. 

"Maybe the demon hound got revenge, since Lord Henry did do bad deeds in his name." Mey-Rin says. 

"Yes maybe." I say looking over to (Y/N), and then back to master. "We know one thing, it wasn't human." I say.

~Time Skip~

~Your P.O.V~

I lay down on my bed, looking up at the roof. I rub my eyes tiredly. I close my eyes and though I don't fall to sleep. I hear the door open and close but I don't bother to open my eyes. 

I feel a hand stroke my hair, "You must've been tired, kitten." A familiar voice says softly. It is Sebastian's voice! "Sleep well, my kitten." He says softly and kisses my forehead. I feel the weight lift of the bed and I hear the door opening and closing. I fall asleep again. 'Is it just me or do I hear screaming?'

~Finny's P.O.V~

I walk down the dark corridor with a candle in my hand, "Poor Angela, I hope she's alright." I say quietly and continue to walk. 

Suddenly the floor to shake and I hear something breathe out. "W-Who's there?" I manage to stutter. I hear a scream and I turn around and see Mey-Rin running towards me. 

She jumps on me, "What are you doing?" I ask Mey-Rin. 

"Did you hear that noise?" Mey-Rin asks. 

I nod my head, "Maybe it was Henry Barrymore coming for his revenge!" Mey-Rin says. She jumps off me and we both scream. 

"Why are you so... happy?" I ask. 

"Oh I just adore scary stuff, oh yes I do! I'm so excited; I'm shivering to my head to the toes!" Mey-Rin replies happily. 

"Okay..." I say awkwardly.