The Question

Question: Do you play sports? I play basketball, netball and I'm training for boxing :D

"Angela?" You yell out, you look back to Angela to Sebastian and back again. 

Angela smirks, "I see that you are now like those filthy creatures." She says and starts to glare at you. 

You narrow your eyes, "Why are you doing this? Ruining innocent people's lives, you deserve to die." You snarl. 

"They all need to be cleansed." Angela says and whips Sebastian again. You glare at her, your eyes turn purple yet again. 

You run to her and rip the whip out of her hands, "Wow you caught me." She taunts sarcastically. "I guess I'll take the boy!" She yells and runs towards Ciel. You whip her legs and that makes her trip. You run over to Ciel, wanting to protect him.

Angela slowly stands up, "Watch out (Y/N). A storm is coming for you." She spits out and she suddenly disappears. "Pathetic, bitch can't fight me now." You mutter to yourself. Your eyes turn back to your normal (E/C), you run over to Sebastian and break the chains with your new found strength. You put your hands on his chest and run your fingers down his wounds. 

Sebastian grabs your hands with his and he smiles, "Thank you." Sebastian gives you a peck on the forehead, "Now master, are you okay?" He asks.

Ciel nods, "I'm fine, but we better get you cleaned up." Ciel says.

~Time skip~

"Wow." You run your hands down Sebastian's chest. "It's amazing how you healed so fast." You say and smile knowing that he is now okay. 

Sebastian places his chin on your head and hugs you, "Soon enough you will be able to heal this fast too." He replies. 

An idea pops in your head, "Hey Sebastian?" You start off. Sebastian only hums in response, motioning you to continue. "Can you train me? I discovered a power today, it's like I had an invisible hand. It was incredible! If I discover more powers, you can teach me how to control them! Please." You beg, Sebastian lets go of you and looks down at you.

Sebastian smirks suddenly, "Of course kitten." He answers. 

You smile brightly and tackle him into a hug, "Thank you Sebastian." You snuggle into his chest. You get off Sebastian and offer him a hand to stand up, he grabs it and he stands up. 

"I must tend to master now, bye kitten." Sebastian says and kisses your forehead before leaving your room. 

You go to your bed and laid on it, you started to close your eyes until a loud knock came from your door. You groan quietly before lazily walking over to the door and opening it.

You came face to face with Mey–Rin, you offer a small smile. "Hello Mey–Rin, is something wrong?" You ask. 

Mey–Rin only smiles and shakes her head, "Nothing is the matter Lady (Y/N)! Some people have visited here to look for you. They're pretty cute." She replies and she motions you to follow her which causes you to snicker. 

You follow her to the front door, you see Grell, William, Undertaker and Ronald standing there. You give a small smile, "Hello boys." You say and invite them inside.