The End

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter!

Question: Anyone a fan of Hetalia? I'm trying to get my history teacher to watch it in class!

~Time skip to after epic training~

The battle is nearing. You, Sebastian and the reapers are finishing preparing what is about to go down. "Sebastian, I do not want to go in that stupid suitcase." Ciel complains and crosses his arms. 

"At least go in the cupboard master." Sebastian replies, a small smile reaches his face. 

Ciel only rolls his eyes, "They are not after me, Sebastian so I do not see the reason why I should be hiding." Ciel retorts. 

"Master, they are planning to kill the unclean and who do you think is the most unclean human is here?" Sebastian replies. 

"There will be some reapers that will stay with you Ciel, but I do suggest at least going into the cellar while we are dealing with the angels." You comment, putting an end to their constant bickering. 

Ciel nods, "I wish you luck (Y/N), the same to you Sebastian." He comments. Ciel turns around to walk away but before he does he continues, "I do not want to hear that anyone of you have died. Especially you, (Y/N)." Ciel walks away with the reapers who are going to guard him.

Sebastian gives you a tight hug, Sebastian knows that the angels would perish, but he didn't know if you would be alright at the end of it. You have grown stronger to what Sebastian thinks is your full potential. You smile at his acts of love during these times, "I must say you do look hot with all of these weapons strapped to you, I can't wait to see when I take them all of them off after this is over." Sebastian mumbles.

 You can't see his face but you know he has a smirk on his face. "I'm sorry to break this up but the battle has officially begun." William alerts quickly before walking out. You let go of Sebastian and walk out with Sebastian closely behind you.

You quickly go into town and walk along the deserted streets, you had evacuated the town for now. You hear the sound of gun shots and you know that soon the angels would be chasing you. The plan is that you stick with Undertaker so he can teleport you into the 'reaper world', then you run towards the light to eliminate the angels and hopefully that finishes it all. You see some angels fall out of the sky and turn into dust as special bullets hit them. Some finally notice you (All of your senpais noticed you *-*) and they called out to the other angels to join them to attack you. Unfair bastards. 

The angels move closer and closer to you and Undertaker, as the angels are at arms lengths you and Undertaker teleported. 

"How long do we have until they find us?" You ask Undertaker. 

"Not long, make sure you're ready dearie. The light is straight ahead so just keep running and I'll be there when you're done." Undertaker replies. Angels started to appear, Undertaker tells you to start running and you do. You run as fast as you can, you see the bright beam of light and you know that you are so close but not close enough.

You are only a few meters away from the beam of light when you feel something go through your back. You fall over and look down at your stomach to see a sword sticking out of your stomach, you see blood flow towards the beam of light. The angels are getting closer, wanting to be the first to purify you. 

You come up with a good idea, since one of your new powers is to control blood you could force your blood to go to the beam of light. You go along with your plan and make your blood flow to the beam of light. The more blood that you use, the more weak you have become. The angels flew over you and follow the trail of your blood. 

You weakly look over to the beam of light to where the angels have started to scream and some have already perished. All of them are gone. Finally, this short battle was already over but so is your life (I'm sorry you guys). You feel hands support your back and you hear the sweet voice of Sebastian, it's a shame that this is the last time that you will hear it. 

"(Y/N)!" Sebastian yells out and he takes the sword out as carefully as he could, you feel tears prick your eyes. You don't want to leave him, you are in a good place with him. You don't want this to be over. 

Sebastian places his hand against your stomach and back to stop the bleeding, "(Y/N), my kitten. I need you to make your blood come back to you." Sebastian commands. He's rushed, frantic, he will do anything to get you back. 

You give him a weak smile, "You know things don't work that way Sebastian. I'm sorry that we couldn't have our forever." You say. 

"Don't say that (Y/N), I'm going to save you, I promise." Sebastian pleads. 

You cough out blood, "I love you, Sebastian. Thank you for helping me find true love. Thank you for loving me. Thank you." You whisper as you feel your eyelids grow heavy. 

"No (Y/N)!" Sebastian yells out, tears are streaming down his face. 

"Goodbye my love." You said and close your eyes. 

You feel pressure on your lips and someone whispering, "I love you." 

This is your forever and now, Sebastian has to live forever without you. 

Just wanted to thank FragileCrystal for the blood bending idea! I wanted to thank everyone who read this story and everyone who has supported me! Love you all, I hope you all enjoyed this book and there will be many more to come <3