The Village Houndsworth Part 3

Hi everyone! Finally updated. Just a quick question, has anyone finished watching Black Butler II? If you haven't, I recommended it. Also (F/C) means favourite colour! ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"Master!" A voice calls out. I stand up and turn around to face Finny, Baldroy, Mey-Rin, Tanaka and (Y/N). 

"What was that?" (Y/N) asks and hugs her pillow closer to her chest. 

"It's seems it's the demon hound, Miss (Y/N)." Sebastian replies and gives her his smile. 

(Y'N)'s face holds a blush, 'Sebastian, what have you done to the poor girl?' I think. 

"What is the demon hound?" Finny asks, looking around nervously. 

"It's the demon that haunts this village. It only brings a big catastrophe, anyone who doesn't follow my masters orders... is punished. There is no changing the law, no way to stop it." Angela answers looking down sadly. 

Villagers start to walk up with torches and pitch forks, "Get Barrymore out here at once, the demon hound has attacked." One of the villagers calls out. 

"Who has been attacked?" I ask.

~Mini Time Skip~

~Your P.O.V~

We all follow the villagers to see who has been attacked. I start to get a sick feeling in my stomach, everyone reaches to a stop. I see a body lying on the ground, with bite and scratch marks all over his body. His clothes are all torn from this 'demon hound'. 

I hold my stomach, 'I thought this was supposed to be a normal holiday' I think. Sebastian looks over at me with a concern written all over his face. I give him a slight nod and look back to the poor villager. 

Ciel walks over to look at the man lying on the ground and bends down to look at him. He grasps the man's hand and observes it. "So it has made its move." Ciel says. 

My body gets pushed out of the way by Henry Barrymore, "Move away, don't touch." he says and glares at Ciel. 

"Ah, it was James who had been a bad dog." Henry says. 

"Yes, he had six dogs when he was only supposed to have five." One of the villagers reply. 

"It was inevitable; he wasn't supposed to have six dogs." Henry says.

 I start to fume, "That's all you can say?! A man is freaking dead, one of your villagers!" I yell clenching my pillow I still have in my hands tight. 

"This town is under my rule! No one else's. The demon hound lives to protect that rule. If you don't like it then leave." Henry yells back. 

The villagers start to chant something about dogs, it is really creepy. The body is now getting carried away; the villagers start to follow whoever is carrying the body. "You outsiders are next, if not avoided." Henry warns and stalks away with Angela behind him.

~Time skip to morning time~

"I don't like this holiday, I want to go home." Baldroy complains. 

My friends are all gloomy, Who could blame them though? I nod in agreement and lean back to put my head against the wall. 

"The worst, it is" Mey-Rin says and sighs. 

Sebastian strides up towards the group, "Ah, all of you were excited. What happened?" He questions. Sebastian keeps his eyes on me; I give him my best smile. 

"Yeah, well that was before we heard about the demon hound and the man getting killed." Baldroy replies and sighs. 

"Never mind that, this is a holiday and you should all be relaxing." Sebastian says holding up a picnic basket and picnic blanket. We all smile at Sebastian.

~Another time skip~

Ciel and Sebastian being the kind people they are brought us to the mini beach/lake that we had saw before. I am in the mini changing room, getting changed. 'Nah dah, (Y/N).' I think to myself. 'What else what I be doing? Snorkelling in the toilet? Geez, why did Mey-Rin have to put me in this bathing suit?' 

"Mey - Rin?" I call out using a sweet voice. 

"Erm, yes (Y/N? Need help?" Mey-Rin answers. 

"No, I was just wondering... Why is this so revealing?" I yell out. 

"Aww don't worry (Y/N)! I'm sure you will look great!" Finny yells out. 

I debate with myself for a couple of seconds before opening up the door to the mini beach/lake. I walk out; I am wearing a (F/C) two piece bikini. 

Finny and Baldroy's eyes look like they are going to pop out of their heads, their faces are also red! I look over to Ciel and Sebastian their faces are all red too! I blush and try to cover myself. 'This is embarrassing.' I think and blush.

Yes I am aware that they didn't really have revealing bikinis at that time but I thought to myself, why not throw in some sexy (Y/N)?