A What?!

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! It means a lot. WARNING: SHORT AND OVERLOAD OF O.O.C NESS.

Question: Favourite character of Black Butler and why?

We end up at a place called 'Undertaker'. "Are you sure it's safe?" I ask, staring at the shop.

"Of course it is. Now come on." Ciel says and hops out of the carriage. I follow and walk towards the black door. Sebastian opens the door and everyone walks in. I take a look around the place, there are coffins everywhere!

A man with long grey hair comes out of a random coffin he has a scar on his face, "Ah, Ciel Phantomhive, the queen's guard dog. I've always wondered what it would be like to fit you in my coffin. I wonder if it is your time already." The man says and starts to giggle. "Who is this?" The man asks.

"This is (Y/N) (L/N)." Sebastian replies.

"I'm not here to be placed in a coffin Undertaker!" Ciel yells and crosses his arms.

"Have a biscuit, it'll calm you down." Undertaker says and places a biscuit on top of Ciel's nose. Ciel quickly pushes the biscuit off and sighs angrily.

"We want to know some information on two things." Ciel says and gives Undertaker a file.

Undertaker throws the file over his shoulder, "I will deal with that after you tell me two jokes." Undertaker says and clasps his hands together.

"Why two jokes?" Ciel exclaims.

"You want information for more than one thing. And I want to laugh at more than one joke." Undertaker replies.

Ciel sighs; "Sebastian, tell him two jokes." Ciel says and starts to walk outside.

"Wait." I say.

"Hmm?" Ciel replies waiting for an answer.

"Can I tell him the jokes?" I ask.

"Go for it. Come on Sebastian." Ciel says and brings Sebastian outside with him.

"You ready?" I ask Undertaker. Undertaker eagerly shakes his head.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"How long is it going to take?" I ask.

"Getting impatient, master? We shouldn't rush things." Sebastian says.

I glare at him, "I just want to go home." I say.

Suddenly I hear Undertaker's laughter coming from inside, "Sounds like she's done it. And she finished it in less than four minutes." Sebastian says looking at his pocket watch.

"You like Lady (Y/N), Sebastian?" I ask and smirk to myself.

Sebastian doesn't answer and leads me towards the door, he opens and I walk in. Undertaker is still laughing.

I raise an eyebrow, "What did you tell him?" I ask.

(Y/N) just grins and says, "I can't say."

"Now that you have your two jokes. Tell us what we want to hear." I say.

"Melissa May Day, she was last seen at a ball." Undertaker says, looking through the records.

"And (Y/N) here, is becoming a demon" Undertaker says casually, shutting a book.

~Your P.O.V~

"What?" I ask shocked. 'How can this happen?' I ask myself.

"You're a demon." Undertaker repeats.