The Village Houndsworth Part 2

Hello everyone! I've been updating a lot since it's my school holidays (Finally)! I have more time to update :). I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS; THEY BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.

"(Y/N) can do what she likes, and plus it's quite rude that you are hitting a servant in front of guests. You should know better. Never mind, I'm Ciel Phantomhive." Ciel remarks sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Do you really expect me to believe that you're the queens guard dog?" The rude man asks crossing his arms angrily.

"Believe what you like, I am guessing that you have already received the letter that I sent." Ciel says again casually.

~Outside with Tanaka, Mey- Rin, Baldroy and Finny~

Tanaka, Mey-Rin and Baldroy are trying to carry suit cases while Finny is dreaming a little fantasy of Angela. "Finny! Stop diddly-dadingly around! We're got bags to carry!" Baldroy yells at the young man angrily, creating an anime sweat drop.

~Back with you~

You are standing next to Sebastian, while Henry Barrymore and Ciel are sitting in two seats opposite of each other. Angela is trying to pour cups of tea but her hands are shaking.

You notice this and walk next to her, "Please allow me." You say kindly taking the pot out of her hands. Angela nods her head and takes a couple of steps back. You begin making the tea for Ciel and Henry.

Henry begins to speak, "Not for my life would I allow Barrymore castle to be sold".

"Why would that be?" Ciel asks waiting for the answer.

Henry sighs and replies, "Because of the curse."

Ciel frowns confused, what on earth is this man talking about? "What curse would that be?" Ciel questions curious of the upcoming answer.

"This village and their dogs have been around for many many years now. Anyone who messes with this village already has a death wish with the curse. Even the queen wouldn't be able to lift the curse; whatever you're trying to do here is pointless. There will be a terrible end for anyone who will try to stand up to the Barrymore family." Henry threatens standing up to glare at Ciel.

Ciel gives an amused expression, "Well, isn't that interesting?".

Henry's face turns confused, "What?"

"Telling me about the curse has only attracted my curiosity. Whatever this 'curse' thing is, it can try me." Ciel says winningly smirking to himself.

Henry glares at him, "You don't know what you're messing with."

~You sitting with Mey- Rin, Baldroy, Finny and Angela~

"You're the only maid in this whole estate?! That's amazing!" You compliment eagerly to Angela.

"I agree with (Y/N)!" Mey-Rin says.

Angela looks down to her lap, "It's not that impressive, I am a mess nearly all the time."

"If you ever need help just come to us, we servants have to stick together. Don't cha think Finny?" Baldroy asks.

Finny happily nods his head to the cook. "All of you are very kind to offer your help. Thank you." Angela says and smiles kindly. A bell starts to ring Angela stands up, "I have to leave straight away my master is awaiting me. Thank you very much." Angela bows and quickly takes her leave.

Finny stares after her when she is long gone, you smile at Finny. "Finny's got a crush!" you tease jokingly. Finny's blush that is already on his face deepens into a dark red.

~Time skip after you have eaten~

You walk next to Sebastian heading to your room. Sebastian red eyes watching you, you look up at him. Sebastian gives you a devious smile, you blush and look away from him. "Sebastian, what did you mean when you said that you wouldn't be able to control yourself?" You ask the tall man.

You are pushed up against the wall again, 'Deja vu' You think and blush.

"My little kitten, if I told you would you keep it a secret?" He purrs into your ear.

You nod eagerly, closing your eyes shut. "I'm a demon." Sebastian purrs again but this time he is close to your face.

Your breath starts to become heavy, Sebastian leans forward giving you a passionate kiss on the lips.

He pulls away and gives you a smile, "Ah, good kitten." Sebastian comment, he picks you up bridal style and takes you into your room. He places you gently onto your bed, "Goodnight kitten." He bends down to give you a kiss on the forehead, he then walks out of the room closing the door quietly.

You are about to close your eyes when you hear a knock on the door. You groan and stand up and walk over to the door. You open the door to face Mey-Rin, "What's wrong Mey-Rin?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to explore with me!" Mey-Rin replies and grabs your wrist.

You've been walking around the castle for a while when you are both greeted by a door with a small crack of light coming through it. Being the two curious girls you are, you go to have a look.

The light shows Angela sitting on a chair and Henry hugging her legs. "Angela, my sweet angel. The little evil kid wants to take this village away from me. I need to protect this village you understand don't you my dear? Angela, sweetie." Henry coos snuggling into Angela's legs.

You are a bit angry a the fact that he hits her then snuggles her, but you are a bit confused about the look she gave him. Her eyes doesn't show fear; it some sort of dominance something you didn't expect from her.

You and Mey-Rin shrivel back at the sight, "We didn't see that! No we did not!" Mey-Rin whisper yells with her hand over her nose to stop her nose bleed.

~Sebastian's P.O.V~

I walk back to put master Ciel into bed. There is a knock on the door, Angela walks into the room. "What is the matter? Master is just about to retire to bed." I say holding a brush (Sebastian wants to brush his pretty hair) and a piece of clothing in my hand.

Angela looks at the ground, "I have a request. Please, please leave this castle and this village. You mustn't stay here, please." She begs.

Ciel's eyes doesn't leave the book he is reading, "Why would I do that?"

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"Because..." Angela is interrupted by a howl by a dog.

Angela's eyes widen, "Oh no! The demon hound! It's here!" Angela starts to shake in fear.

There is a silhouette of a wolf showing through the curtain of the window. I gasp in surprise, "Sebastian." I growl.

Sebastian quickly runs over to the window and quickly opens the curtain. Nothing is there. I run over towards the window, "It must be here somewhere."

"Master look." Sebastian says and points towards where he is looking at. I follow his gaze and notice that there is a wolf that is running and has green sparkly stuff coming off it. Lights start to turn on from the demon hound, people yells echos through the small town. Everyone walks down into the front of the house and I bend down to touch the green sparkly stuff.