Thousand Years

I finally updated! Oh and you can see Yuki's outfit on my polyvore account: Animelover1010

"So (Y/N), where are you parents?" Reni asks. 

"To be honest... I'm not sure. I woke up one day, finding that they were gone. They even had someone else to kick me out of the house! That is what forced me to live on the streets for a while, then Ciel and Sebastian found me." I say and smile softly at the end. 

"Whoa, I'm very sorry for asking." Reni quickly apologises. 

"It's fine, I'm happy now." I reply and give Reni a smile. 

"Don't you want to find out what happened to them though?" Haruki asks. 

"Of course! But I'm afraid if I head into something dangerous, I might put everyone in danger and I don't want that happening." I reply. 

"That's really nice." Reni says. I open the door to where the ball is held. 

"There you are!" Lizzy yells out, she grabs my hand and pulls me over to a girl with long black hair, brown eyes. She's wearing a short blue and black dress with a black lace mask. "This is Yuki, Yuki this is (Y/N)" Lizzy says. 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. You have such a lovely dress!" I say. 

"Likewise, and you do too!" Yuki says and gives a smile. 

"You guys are going to be so close! I can feel it!" Lizzy says. Lizzy waves and skips off to Ciel who has finally came out of his study. 

I look around trying to look for Sebastian, "Looking for someone?" Yuki says. 

"Yeah, sorry." I say and rub the back of my head. 

"It's fine, I understand." Yuki replies as her masks moves up at down implying that her eyebrows are wiggling. 

"Eh?" I say and look away blushing. 

Yuki giggles, "Well I'm going to have a drink. Do you want anything?" Yuki asks. 

"No, I'll be fine thank you." I say. "Alright, bye (Felicia)." Yuki says before walking away. 

"Miss me?" A voice whispers into my ear. I jolt and turn around to find Sebastian with a black mask on. I blush and look away, Sebastian chuckles. "Would you like to dance, milady?" Sebastian asks, offering his hand. 

"We shall." I reply and hold onto his hand. Sebastian puts both hands on my waist as I wrap my hands around his neck. We start to dance to a song called 'Thousand Years'. (Let's pretend they had that song back then).

(Insert amazing dance scene)

Heart beats fast

Colours and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid

To fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything

Take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath,

Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

And all along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought

Your heart to me

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

I have died every day

Waiting for you

Darlin' don't be afraid,

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

And all along I believed

I would find you

Time has brought

Your heart to me

I have loved you for a

Thousand years

I'll love you for a

Thousand more

"Too close!" Lizzy says while walking past us. 

"(Y/N)." Sebastian calls out softly. 

"Hmm?" I answer in a daze. 

Sebastian leans down to my ear and whispers, "I'll love you for a thousand years and more."

The sounds of a raging red-head can be heard in the background.

That is one of the most cheesiest thing I've wrote. I made reader act a bit like a tsundere! Sorry for the short chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!