Forever

Okay so the last chapter was a troll, that isn't the final chapter. Lol. I'm sorry! I hope this makes up for you but again thank you for everyone who has read this story and actually enjoyed it. Love you all!

Question: Did you all enjoy this while it lasted?

You hear voices, at first you can't figure out who the voices belong to and you don't care at the moment. You are too tired to open your eyes. You feel someone holding your hand, 'Sebastian?' You think to yourself. You let out a soft groan and slowly open your eyes. You turn your head to the side to see the face of Sebastian. You give him a small smile and squeeze his hand. 

Sebastian gives you a bright smile, he leans down and plants a kiss on your forehead. "I'm so glad you're okay." Sebastian mumbles. 

You give another smile, "Thank you Sebastian." You whisper. 

"What for, my kitten?" Sebastian replies confused. 

"You saved me. I really thought that was the end for me." You reply, giving him a laugh. 

"I would never let you go. I love you too much." Sebastian comments as he starts to stroke your face. "I had some assistance from the reapers." Sebastian comment, looking towards to Undertaker, William, Grell and Ronald. You look over to them and give them a smile.

"Sebastian, you don't need to clean my wounds." You say to the man in front of you. Sebastian ignores you and continues to clean your wound. "How did you resurrect me Sebastian?" You ask curiously. 

"The reapers helped out a bit however Ashlynn did the rest." Sebastian replies, he pauses and takes a deep breath. "She sacrificed herself for you." He then comments which causes your eyes to widen.

"Why?" You ask, your best friend sacrificed herself to save you. You feel tears prick your eyes, "I will forever be grateful." You then mutter.  

You lean against Sebastian as he supports you. You want to go outside to look at the gardens and Sebastian gladly wanted to take you (*wink wink*). "How about I make this easier for you?" Sebastian asks, quickly picking you up bridal style. Sebastian carries you to the gardens; he places you down on the grass that is near a rose bush. 

Sebastian plucks out two red roses, he comes back beside you and sits down. Sebastian starts to take the thorns away from the roses. Once he finishes that he gives one of the roses to you which you gladly take. Sebastian twirls the remainder rose in his hand, "This, my kitten, is the symbol of our love." Sebastian comments. 

"That's sweet." 

"Like you." He retorts. 

You giggle, "You are smooth Sebastian Michaelis." You mutter and smile at him. Sebastian leans in for a kiss which you gladly accept.

~4 years later~

Mey-Rin makes the finishing touches on your hair, "Are you sure I look okay?" You question. 

"(Y/N), you look beautiful. Sebastian is going to think so too." She replies. 

"I'm glad you're my maid of honour, Mey-Rin" You comment and smile. 

"I am glad also." Mey-Rin replies. "Are you ready?" she asks. 

You slowly nod and stand up. You look at Ciel, he is the one walking you down the aisle. Ciel gives you a smile, he offers his arm. You link your arm with his and you start to walk. You take a deep breath, "You're going to be fine (Y/N)." Ciel says and gently squeezes your arm. You smile at him, the music starts to play and guests start to rise.

You look to Sebastian who only has his eyes for you, you and Ciel reach the end of the aisle. Ciel lets go of your arm and brings you to Sebastian. "Remember Sebastian, if you hurt her..." Ciel start, not wanting to finish the sentence. 

"You know I won't hurt her, in any way you're thinking, master." Sebastian replies, giving you a wink. 

~Time skip to the vows~

"You are my wife. My feet shall run because of you. My feet shall dance because of you. My heart shall beat because of you. My eyes see because of you. My mind thinks because of you. And I shall love because of you. When I say, 'I love you', it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, (Y/N) and you always will be." Sebastian comments as he holds both of your hands. 

"You are my inspiration and my soul's fire. You are the magic of my days. You help me laugh, you teach me love. You provide a safe place for me, unlike I've ever known. You free me to sing my own song. You are more of an amazement to me, each day I rediscover you. You are my greatest boon. I am yours. You are mine. Of this we are certain. You are lodged in my heart. The small key is lost. You must stay there forever. I used to be afraid of falling in love, of giving my heart away. How could I trust a man to love me? To give me all that I wanted to give to him? But when I met you, I realised how much we could share together. You have renewed my life. Today I join that life with yours." You comment, squeezing his hands.

~Time skip to the end of the wedding~

You thank everyone for coming before walking towards your carriage. Sebastian helps you up into the carriage. As the carriage starts to move, you wave out to the guests. You lean into Sebastian, laying your head on his shoulder. You hold onto his hands, and you stare down at your intertwined hands. 

Sebastian rubs circles into your hand, "I love you Sebastian." You comment. 

"I love you too, my kitten." He comments. 

"Forever?" You asked. 

"Forever." Sebastian replies. "Well, since we're demons, we can also do an activity that could last forever." He continues, pulling you onto his lap with his hands under your plump bottom. 

"Sebastian!"