Even More Cases

What is your favourite pick up line? Mine would be: If you were a dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss. Smoooothhh

~Couple of days later~

You are getting ready for go to the meeting that Sebastian told you about. Sebastian has a sour look as he helps you upon the carriage. You give him a smile, his face relaxes before he slowly shuts the carriage door. You stare at the window as you see the mansion slowly getting further away. No one else is coming since the reapers requested just for you to come. You lean back and sighed. Hopefully this won't take long.

~Time skip~

You sit silently at the table waiting for all of the reapers to arrive. Sebastian glares around the room. One by one, the reapers fill the room; they all glare at Sebastian as he gave glares back. 

You clear your throat ending the silent feud. "Why am I here?" You question. 

"We need your help." Ronald replies looking at you. 

"With what?" Sebastian asks. 

"You see there have been disappearances everywhere. We aren't able to track them down. We need you to find them." William answers. 

"Why me? I won't be much help." You reply. 

"The real question is why you's aren't able to track them down. And also why did you need this big meeting for something so small?" Sebastian asks. 

William sighs and pushes up his glasses. "This meeting is also to give you a warning. Angels are planning to eliminate the human race, we need to stop them. We reapers are trying to get some stuff sorted out. It even brought me out of retirement for a while." Undertaker replies now giggling. 

"I'm in." You say standing out of your seat. Sebastian and everyone looks at you with surprised faces, "What? I'm not going to let angels ruin this place! Why didn't you all say anything earlier?" You say. 

"We didn't want demons to be helping us but now we have no choice." William says. 

You only nod in understanding, "Let us know what the plan is. Don't leave us hanging. Is that understood?" You say, your eyes shining a bright purple with blue rings. Everyone has scared faces except for William and Sebastian. You smirk, peasants (I'm sorry I just thought this would be the perfect time). "Thanks for calling us, see you all later." You say and walk out of the room. 

Sebastian now walks beside you, he slips his hand into yours. "My kitten, I must say that was pretty hot." Sebastian says staring down at you with a small smirk on his face. "Now shall we go home?" Sebastian asks, he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder making his way over to the carriage.

~Time skip~

"Ciel, may I please speak to you?" You ask. 

"Of course, lady (Y/N). What's wrong?" Ciel asks leaning back in his chair. 

"Reapers have asked if we could help with some disappearances throughout London, I was wondering if you would like to come along?" You ask. 

Ciel only nods and agrees. "Thank you, Ciel." You reply and walk out of the room. 

Sebastian appears beside you and whispers in your ear (Hey little mumma lemme whisper in your ear), "Hello kitten." 

You smirk and wrap your arms around his neck, "Hello there." You whisper back. 

"Ready to find some missing people, my lady?" Sebastian asks. 

"Of course I am, dear sir." You reply and give him a quick peck on the lips.