Home

Question: Favourite tv show on cartoon net work? Mine has to got to be something like Codename kids next door or Teen Titans (Older version)

You knock on Ciel's office door, "You can come in (Y/N)." Ciel's voice calls out. You open the door to see Ciel sitting at his desk, ruffling through some paperwork. "Is there something the matter (Y/N)?" Ciel asks, though not taking his eyes off the papers. 

"I wanted to check if you were alright, you seemed shaken after we came back from the investigation." You comment, walking over to his desk and sitting in front of him. 

Ciel stops ruffling through his papers and looks up at you, "I am fine (Y/N), I should be asking you that question. Sebastian informed me about those angels." He replies. 

You frowned, news travel fast, you nod, "I'm fine, I just don't see why they're doing this." You reply before sighing. 

Ciel only nods his head, "Listen (Y/N), I just wanted to tell you that-" Ciel gets interrupted by someone knocking on the door. "Come in Sebastian." Ciel orders, a blush covered his cheeks as he continues on with his work.

Sebastian walks in with a tray in his hands, "I brought you your earl grey tea, master." Sebastian says smugly, laying the tea onto the table. "Hello kitten." Sebastian calls out to you, giving you a small smile before looking towards to Ciel. "Master, would you like me to look over those papers for you?" Sebastian offers. 

Ciel give him an annoyed look, "You could go check on the other servants to make sure they haven't done anything bad." Ciel replies. 

"Of course, master." Sebastian replies and bows.

Sebastian offers a hand to you, he looks down with kind eyes. "Care to take a walk with me?" Sebastian asks. 

You smile and stand up and grabbed his hand, "I'll talk to you later Ciel." You say to him before leaving with Sebastian. Sebastian holds your hand as you walk down the hallways of the manor. 

You admire the hallways, even though it doesn't seem like much much, it looked amazing. Magnificent paintings hang on the wall, decorating in such a lovely way. You feel eyes on you so you looks at Sebastian. Sebastian is staring at you, "What? Is there something on my face?" You question. Sebastian only chuckles, he stops walking and turns to you.

Sebastian's hand is still intertwined with yours, "There's nothing on your face, it is just that your expression now was the same on when we first took you to the manor. Your face just held awe, and you're doing again even if it is from a hallway." Sebastian explains and smiles. 

You return the smile and move your gaze to the different paintings, "Well of course, my life was tough before I came here. It was hard, but now I really feel like I'm at home with you..." You trail off. 

Sebastian lifts your chin so your eyes meet his soft gaze. "I love you, my kitten." He murmurs. 

"I love you too." You reply. Sebastian pulls you against his chest, keeping a tight yet comfortable grip around your waist. 

'I'm finally home.'