Bullets

Question: Which Black Butler character reminds you of yourself and how?

"May I have this dance, milady?" A voice cuts Sebastian and I out of our kiss.

I look over to a man with short black hair and golden eyes covered by a black and gold mask. "Faustus." Sebastian growls and pulls me even closer.

"Michaelis." the man growls back.

The man looks down at me and offers me his hand, I look up at Sebastian and Sebastian slowly nods his head slowly letting go of me. I grab the man's hand and he pulls me away from Sebastian, I look back to Sebastian to see him looking at me worriedly. I give him a reassuring smile before turning to face the man.

The man gets in a dancing stance; "Claude Faustus." The man says and kisses my cheek.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." I say simply not wanting to give Claude a lot of attention. Claude starts to spin me around, not long after the dance is finished.

"Claude!" A voice yells out.

"Yes?" Claude replies to a short blonde hair boy with blue eyes that's covered by a dark purple mask.

"Who is this?" the boy asks, looking me up and down. He walks around, giving a small smirk before he quickly gives my bottom a smack. "Nice!" The boy cheers out happily. "H-Hey!" I yell out, turning to glare at the boy.

"This is (Y/N) (L/N)." Claude answers.

"She's pretty hot, don't you think Claude? We should keep her!" The boy says, as if I wasn't there while he clasps his hands together.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm Alois Trancy." The boy greets and stands beside Claude.

"She seems to be Sebastian's property." Claude says to Alois.

"Heh! We can change that, can't we?" Alois says and grins. "

I'm going to go over there." I say and quickly speed walk the heck out of there!

Suddenly a loud screeching noise interrupts everything; I drop to the ground covering my ears. Scream are heard from every direction, I look around to try to find Sebastian. 'He's probably with Ciel.' I think and crawl over to Lizzy. I hear bullets coming from behind us once the screeching has stopped. I turn around to see men in black masks walk in with guns.

I gesture Lizzy to stay behind me, "Where is Ciel?" One of the men shouts.

"I said where is Ciel?" He yells again but in a girl's face. The girl just glares before she kicks the guy's nuts. The man screams and bends down; the girl hits him in the back before kicking him in the face.

I see one of my friends stand up to run away, I quickly run towards them and jump in front of them to stop a bullet from getting to them.

The bullet hits me, everything becomes a blur. "(Y/N)!" Lizzy yells out, I look back over to the men to see Sebastian fighting them off. I reach out to Sebastian before blacking out.

Who did you save? Sorry that it is short!