Jealous?

"Honey, why the long face?" Grell says.

"None of your business." I say.

Grell puts his hands on his chest over his heart, "Oh! How you wound me!" Grell yells out dramatically.

"Why are you looking for Sebastian?" Haruki asks and puts a hand on her hip.

"Well you see... We are in love!" Grell exclaims throwing his hands up.

I raise an eyebrow, is this girl serious? "What?" I ask.

"Oh, he just gives the chilling looks! His punches so soft... but they do hurt a lot." Grell rambles on. I rub my temples; Haruki grabs my wrist and pulls me away from Grell.

"You alright?" Haruki asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit annoyed." I reply and straighten out my dress.

Haruki laughs, "You're jealous!" Haruki says and continues to laugh.

"Am not." I say and blush and look away.

Haruki's laughter suddenly stops; I look at her to see her glaring at a guy with white hair and amethyst eyes. "Haruki? What's wrong?" I ask.

Haruki says nothing and continues to glare at him. The man walks over towards us, Haruki just stands there waiting for the man to come. "Hello, my fiancé." The man says and kisses Haruki's hand.

Haruki scoffs and shakes her hand out of his grip, "Yuck." She comments. The man just gives her a smile, he looks over to me.

"Hello there miss, I am Ash Landers. You are?" The man asks.

"I am (Y/N)." I say cautiously. Ash stares at me for a while before bowing and walking away. "Fiancé?" I ask.

Haruki sighs, "Yeah, the queen is forcing me to marry him. I absolutely hate him." Haruki says and frowns.

I give her a pat on the shoulder and give her a smile, "Don't worry, I'll make sure that nothing happens." I say.

"Thanks." Haruki says. I hear Grell calling out Sebastian's name to see if he comes out from anywhere, I smile and shake my head.

"Grell's funny." I state.

"Hmm? I thought you didn't like her?" Haruki asks.

I refuse to make eye contact.

"Aha! So you were jealous!" Haruki says and smirks.

I sigh then give a smile. "Excuse me? Can you show me where Mr. Ciel Phantomhive would be?" A voice speaks out. I look to see a girl with long black hair and green eyes; she's wearing a black and red dress with a matching mask.

"I will try to look for him. Is there something you need?" I ask.

"Well my name is Reni and I want to be a maid here." The girl says.

"Ah, well come with me, we will try to find him. Haruki, would you like to come?" I ask.

Haruki nods her head, "I'm (Y/N), please to meet you Reni." I say.

"Likewise." Reni says and follows me.

~Time skip~

I knock on Ciel's study room, "Come in." Ciel's voice calls out. I walk in with Reni and Haruki behind me. "Hello (Y/N), Haruki nice to see you again. Who is this?" Ciel asks.

I step to the side to show Reni and Haruki. "I am Reni, I am interested in being a maid here." Reni says and bows. "I will think about it. For now I will have you on hold. You can stay here for the night while I think over. Is that understood?" Ciel says.

"Yes Mr. Ciel Phantomhive." Reni says and curtseys again.

"Aren't you going to the ball Ciel?" I ask.

"I will make an appearance but right now I need to finish these papers." Ciel replies and waves us off.