The Village Houndsworth Part 4

Hi everyone! Thank you everyone who has been reading, voting and commenting on this story. This story has now like 1,119 reads? Wow, I'm just so thankful for that. *Wipes away tear* You guys make me proud! ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER.

"(Y/N), you look fantastic!" Mey-Rin says. 

"Yeah, you shouldn't be embarrassed. You look great!" Baldroy compliments awkwardly. 

"Thank you. Now what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I exclaim excitedly. I run to the water happily and start to splash the others. 

"Ciel! Sebastian! Come on join us!" Finny calls out while splashing everyone. 

Ciel just ignores him and Sebastian says, "The young master doesn't want to join you. Please do just enjoy yourselves" 

Sebastian's eyes travels to me, as they turn to that pink colour again. 

'Ciel, he is only young yet he sold his soul. Maybe I could do something about that.' I think. 

"Oi! (Y/N) Are you alright?" Baldroy asks. 

"Y-Yes! I'm fine" I stutter out. 

'What could I do though? I can't stop the contract. Maybe I can just over write it. Yes that's it; I'm going to have to talk to Sebastian about this.' I think. 

We all start to have a splash war; all of us are laughing and just having fun.

~Ciel P.O.V~

"Sebastian find out what you can about this demon hound. As you should know I am still planning on making this place a resort. Understand?" I demand and continue reading my book. 

"Yes, master." Sebastian replies. 

"For someone who doesn't like dogs, you are very willing to do this job. Aren't you?" I say. 

"Yes, it is an advantage for you master. Since I don't like dogs, I would like to get this job done quickly as possible. Before it all goes to hell." Sebastian replies and stalks off.

~Mini time skip to out of the water and eating~

~Your P.O.V~

I start to munch on a sandwich. The food is just heaven! I continue to eat happily and notice that Angela isn't eating anything. She should have some too; I mean everyone's gotta eat right? "Angela, help yourself. There is enough for everyone." I say. 

Angela looks at me in surprise, "Are you sure that you don't mind sharing your food with me?" 

"Of course! Why would we mind? Everyone has to eat!" Finny says and gives Angela a smile. 

"We've got the bad dog! Quickly keep him restricted! Hurry up, people behind me!" A man shouts on the road. 

"But you are running as slow as us!" One of the men yells out an reply. 

"What is all that about?" Baldroy asks confused.

~Time skip~

~Henry's P.O.V~

I stand in front of the villagers, waiting for that bad dog to be punished. 

"The bad dog is holding something in his mouth!" One of the villagers yells out. 

A man walks up to the dog and tries to rip out whatever he was holding. "Let go!" the man yells out and starts to hit the dog with a cane. 

"That bad dog deserves everything he's gonna get. Alright let the other dogs go." I demand.