BITE YOUR TONGUE

Rain pours outside the very popular Fredbear's Family Diner. It was the Birthday of one of the owner's son, Evan Afton. He was crying in fear of the Animatronics on stage, from where he was, they looked like demonic shadows. Unfortunately, that wasn't the worst of the Demons, as a group of four bullies arrive and rough him up. One of them, the one with the scary Foxy The Pirate Fox head, that dripped with the stuffing of a Plush, was his mean older Brother, Michael Afton, who laughs in his face at such a pathetic display of tears.

Michael Afton was as cruel as could be, as he lifted his little Brother up with his friends that were in masks of the rest of the Characters. Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie The Bunny, and Chica The Chicken. Who all drag that young by down the very short Dining Room, but Evan Afton saw it differently, as it felt like a drag, almost as if time slowed to an agonising crawl.

The bullies got Evan Afton to the Main Stage finally. Pressing the frightened boy up against the stomach of the golden Fredbear Animatronic, who was performing like normal, as if the boys weren't even there, the Bear was in Robot mode, meaning that nobody was there to stop the bullying.

"Look, guys, I think the little man wants to give Fredbear a big kiss!" Michael Afton exclaims in a teasing and condescending tone, even laughing with a scary lack of care for his Brother's safety.

With the help of his friends, they stuff Evan Afton's head in-between both of Fredbear's jaws, planning to pull him away before the Animatronic could bite down. The goal was to give the kid a scare, it was supposed to be a sick, twisted joke. A joke that became all too real as the Animatronic bit Evan's head clean off. Traumatising Michael Afton forever, with the blood being blurred out in his mind.

Michael Afton wakes up out of his Nightmare as thunder strikes loud outside his Home. Michael was in a closed sweat, he had had Nightmare's about this event ever since his biological Father revealed the Monstrous truth.