PRINCESSES MELODY

Rushing out into the Arcade of the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, Elizabeth Afton and her friends, including the new Sundrop were met with the sight of her Brother screaming for a lanky figure, slowly rising from the shadows of the Box. Looming over the Security Guard, no strings attached. Even Elizabeth was unsettled, the sight of the figure's unnatural movements, even by Animatronic standards. Weird, noodley proportions, with a limp, Rag Doll like posture.

Seeing how scared Elizabeth Afton was, Rockstar Freddy slowly stepped to the Music Box, playing his musical chime in order to sooth the shadow. As soon as Freddy's Music Box spun, the figure slowly calmed and creepily slithered away back into its Box. As soon as it was gone, Freddy stopped and stepped to the frightened Michael Afton before him.

"I do very well apologise for that. The Marionette gets cranky from the lack of music. Better keep that Music Box wound!" He explains with a jolly chuckle of endearment. Michael was confused at how calm Freddy could be after seeing something like that.

"The Marionette!?" Michael asks in desperation for some answers. Not only did his want answers, but so did Elizabeth, it scared her.

Seeing that the Aftons wanted answers, Rockstar Bonnie walks towards his pal Freddy, in a very uncanny fashion, which only spooked Michael Afton more, with how much that Puppet frightened him.

"When we all died, it took a while, but the Marionette gave us Gifts, gave us life. We owe our lives to her." Bonnie explains, as for Rockstar Chica follows behind and explain why the Marionette needs the Music Box.

"She has a hard time with the Employees, not even drawings will help her, because she knows who killed her, she just thinks the Employees were in on it, as nobody stopped it." Michael and his Sisters hearts drop as they hear this. Feeling sympathy for the Marionette. Their Father had done this, they knew it. Although Elizabeth Afton was more sympathetic than Mike, who thought that she shouldn't have destain for those who likely couldn't have possibly witnessed such a crime.

Rockstar Freddy steps in front of the Music Box and stares at Michael Afton. Of course, it was innocent, but it sure was creepy, with the Animatronics dead robotic eyes.

"The Music Box helps soothe her. Keep it wound..." Freddy added, in a way that almost like Michael was being threatened if he didn't keep it wound.

With that, the night ends. Elizabeth Afton says goodbye to her friends as her older Brother walks her out, he was still shaken from the whole thing. Before they left the Lobby, Elizabeth turned behind her one last time, only to be met with glowing red orbs coming from the Arcade. She looked closer, only to see they were eyes of a shadowy Mascot suit, behind an Arcade Cabinet for Princess Quest.