SILENT SOUNDS

Later on, as day turned to night, and Michael Afton's shift started, he and Elizabeth Afton wander into Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, immediately greeted by the main three Animatronic friends that Elizabeth had, that being Rockstar Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Michael lets his younger Sister have fun with them, while he wanders to Kids Cove to inspect the lights.

As Michael Afton stumbled into Kids Cove, he greets Sundrop, showing him a Flashlight that he brought with him, relieving Sun, as it eased his fear that Moondrop would do any harm if the lights flickered off. With that, Michael looks up at the lights above, seeing if there were maybe some wires poking out, but he saw nothing. With that, Michael walks to Sun's Stage, climbing over and stepping Backstage to look if there was anything wrong with the inner workings of the main Generator. He saw that it was busted, as if someone had violently destroyed it with a sharp object. He looks to Sundrop, who could see in Mike's eyes that he had bad news.

"I can't fix it today, I'll have to notify the Technicians tomorrow to fix it, as for now, I shall remain and watch over you encase the backup Generator malfunctions." He sympathetically promises, watching as a sense of slight calm and thankfulness washes over Sun.

Meanwhile, while Elizabeth Afton and the other three Animatronics were playing a Card Game, Elizabeth felt slightly unsettled as she heard a curious noise. Rockstar Freddy notices this and looks at his Human friend with concern.

"Are you ok? You seem tense." He wonders, seeing as Elizabeth truthfully shakes her head in response.

"I hear something coming from the Arcades... Mainly the middle one..." She admits, looking over to the middle Arcade Machine with a slight tinge of fear.

"You mean Princess Quest? It shouldn't be making any noise, nobody has ever played it." Rockstar Bonnie attempts to reassure, but it didn't help, as Elizabeth was still nervous about it.

"Can you just please check it out..? It scares me..." She pleads. Hearing this, Rockstar Chica gives a light nod and checks out the noise that Elizabeth heard, but she heard nothing, the Machine wasn't even plugged in.

Before Rockstar Chica could come back to reassure that everything was all find, she heard a noise coming from the Prize Counter, the Music Box. Chica quickly walks back to the group the best she can, requesting that Rockstar Freddy soothes the Marionette with his Music Box feature. He agrees and goes to do as he was requested, all while Chica reassures Elizabeth that there was nothing to worry about, which she seems to trust.