CUSTODY

Meanwhile, in the Dream of Michael Afton, he was standing in the back of a Court, watching as his birth Mother trying to fight for custody of her children against their Father, William Afton. She was arguing to the Judge that William was abusive and neglectful of the kids, constantly buried in a Tomb of his own creations. But William argued back that the now Miss Afton wasn't fit to be a Mother, due to her being too forgiving of Michael, and that if she had disciplined him, then the Bite wouldn't have happened.

Hearing this, Michael Afton was shocked by such assessment. Of course, he wasn't really there and thus not able to interact, but the Judge seemed to share the same sentiment.

"Mr Afton, with all due respect, It was your Robot that killed your boy, was it not?" He asserted, watching as William nodded.

"Yes, but Michael was the one who shoved him into Fredbear's mouth!" He attempts to counter, but the Judge quickly shot that down, by pointing out the flaws in that argument.

"The Robot shouldn't have had that strong of a jaw in the first place, or be able to fit the head of that size, it's your Robot, and therefore the responsibility falls on you. Not only that, but due to your neglect of your Sons, he wasn't able to learn that his actions had consequences, and so that also goes onto you." William was dumbfounded at this, attempting to point out that if that was the case, then Miss Afton was to blame too, but the Judge wasn't having any of it.

"While yes, Miss Afton is to blame for being too quick to forgive your Son, you're primarily at fault. She was at very least in his life and didn't violate several Robot regulations.

William Afton was stumped, Michael Afton had to admit, it was cathartic to see his birth Father loose at something. Seeing the judge rule that Miss Afton gained custody of Michael and his Baby Sister. Her Lawyer, Mr Schmidt stood up and thanked the Judge, Court was no longer in session.