NO STRINGS ATTACHED

After he was let out of the Ball Pit by Sundrop, Michael Afton turned back to him, only to see the Marionette right beside him, staring at Michael with a cold look in her eyes, that showed that she was constantly thinking. Mike was horrified, seeing this, Sun attempted to reassure him.

"Wowie, don't freak out! She's here to help you!" He exclaims, loudly and jovially, trying to reassure the frightened Security Guard, who didn't seem to want to budge on his terror. Seeing this, the Puppet puts Sun to the side and speaks to the man before her for the first time, no longer seeing him as a threat.

"It's ok, relax... I'm here to help you..." Her voice one of safety, like a Guardian of sorts, without a single string attached.

Hearing the Marionette's voice for the first time, Michael Afton turns his head back to Sundrop, who gives a simple nod to confirm her trustworthiness. With the slight bond Michael and Sun formed the night before, he was most likely to trust what he said compared to the rest of the Animatronics, especially the Puppet that towered over him like a lanky spiral of creepy body proportions. He relents and agrees to let her help him, but we were confused as to what she was helping him with.

"Wait, help with what?" He asks with some form of concern, watching as the Puppet spoke back with its unmoving mouth that was wide open in a permanent smile.

"The others are like Animals, but I am very aware. Freddy is taking your Sister to Parts And Service. Three Springlock Suits are held there." She spoke with full sincerity, worried about the safety of the Animatronic's, and by extension, the safety of Mike's Sister.

Hearing that his Sister was in danger once more, Michael Afton sprung into action, not even thinking of a plan as he sprinted out Kid's Cove and into the rest of the Pizzeria, to chase after Rockstar Freddy, who had his Sister in his Stomach Hatch.