BLIND ASSUMPTIONS

In the Interview Room of the local Police Station, Michael Afton was sat down in front of the Police Officer that lead the case of Jane Schmidt's death.

"Ok, so I'm going to ask a couple of questions, and I want you to answer truthfully." The Officer says. Michael agrees with a nod, listening intently to the questions at hand.

"Where were you on the night of June 28?" The Officer bluntly asked, which made Mike feel slightly nervous. He had an ability that could be proven without a shadow of a doubt, but with the way the Officer was acting, it felt like he was being interrogated as a suspect. Nonetheless, Mike calms himself in the matter of seconds and tells the truth.

"I was on my last night of work at Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, as I worked the night shift. You can ask Vanessa about that, she was there." The Officer just simply nods in response, it was clear he didn't believe him.

The Police Officer just wanted someone to blame, he didn't care about the truth, he just wanted to get paid and go Home, and unfortunately Michael Afton was a very easy target with his past.

"You have a problematic past, Mr Schmidt. Violent assault of a Father in broad daylight, and manslaughter of your younger Brother. Luckily the Father didn't press charges, and you were too young to be arrested for the death of Evan Afton, but you can see why we suspect you, right?" The Officer explains with little to no emotion in his voice. Michael nods in agreement, he couldn't deny that what he was saying made sense at the very least.

The Police Officer continues, explaining how Michael Afton would have a motive to kill Jane Schmidt so that he would keep custody of his Sister and make his legal troubles disappear. Michael had enough at this point, knowing that he wasn't going to get out of this without a fight.

"Can I have a Lawyer?" Was the last thing Mike said before he went Home to find someone to help him in Court.