PRESENT TROUBLES

Walking down the Hall, Michael Afton took a peek inside his little Sister's Bedroom to see that she was still sleeping calmly and soundly. Those events at Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun had done wonders at strengthening their bond. Michael lingers for a moment, as he feared that one day she would suffer the same fate as his dead younger Brother, Evan Afton, and it would be all his fault.

Those destructive thoughts were quickly dashed as there was a knock on the door. Curious at who that could be, Michael Afton wanders downstairs and to the door. Opening it to see the Police on the other end. Michael was confused by this, wondering why the Cops were at his door. Before he could ask what the matter was, one of the Officers begun to speak.

"Hello Mr Schmidt, would you mind coming to the Station to talk about the murder of your Aunt, Jane Schmidt?" He asks. Mike was hesitant, he knew what had happened, one of the Spirit's of the Animatronics had killed her, but he couldn't tell them that, it sounded outlandish. But if he didn't accept, they would find that suspicious.

"No, I wouldn't mind, I would just like to get someone to Babysit my Sister first." He accepts. The Officer agrees and leaves to his Patrol Car. 

Walking back inside, Michael Afton wanders upstairs, only to see his Sister in her doorway, she had been waking up by the knock at the front door.

"It's the Police, they're asking me about Jane. I'm going to get Vanessa to look after you, ok?" Michael calmly explains. Elizabeth Afton was nervous, but she was washed over with an aura of calm, due to how relaxed Mike seemed. She nods in agreement, faithful that it would all turn out ok in the end.