THE SHOW WILL BEGIN MOMENTARILY

As soon as Michael Afton's vision became clear again, he saw that Vanny was gone, it was morning, and all that was there were the Police. Michael was in handcuffs, he was being arrested for Crimes that he didn't even commit. Dazed and confused, he tried to resist, but that just added to a whole other charge.

"Michael Schmidt, you are under arrest for the murder of your Aunt and Sister, as well as the destruction of Company property, and now resisting arrest!" The Commanding Officer aggressively barks out, taking the Security Guard to his Police Car. All that was left in the now former new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun was a lone stitched up Hare mask, and purple bowtie.

Meanwhile in Parts And Service, the Yellow Hare chuckles to himself in a sickly, quiet way, as he heard his embarrassment of a Son be taken away by the Police. Victory was soon to be his. But Circus Baby wasn't laughing, didn't have the same sense of victory, she just stared. Her faceplates slightly shifting, causing strings of blood that connected the insides with the faceplates to slowly droop downwards.

                                                                      TO BE CONTINUED