SHADOWS OF FORMER SELVES

Hours later, before going out for work, Michael Afton went to call for his Sister to get ready, but as he walked in to do so, he noticed the creepy drawings of the Shadow Hare, he was concerned, but he thought it would maybe be better to ask about it after the night was over.

"Get ready, we're going in five minutes." Michael kindly notifies, before walking out and closing the door to give her some privacy.

Feeling nervous, Elizabeth Afton got ready, and left her Bedroom for work, getting in the Car with Michael Afton, driving to the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun. Elizabeth didn't let her Brother see her fear, her head forcefully hung up in excitement, hiding her dread.

As both Michael Afton and his Sister arrive at the new and improved Fazbear's Fantasy And Fun, they were greeted by the Animatronic's as usual, but something was slightly off about them as soon as Michael left for Kid's Cove, to look after Sundrop, and talk to him more about his Alter.

"A-are you guys ok?" Elizabeth Afton asks the Animatronic's in a slightly nervous tone, the slight differences in their postures, all besides one, Rockstar Freddy.

"I feel great! Better than ever!" He exclaims in a powerful, strong pose of confidence. Elizabeth giggles at how silly he was in the moment, it calmed her down, but she just couldn't shake off the feeling that Rockstar Bonnie and Chica were different somehow.

Attempting to ignore her feelings, thinking that the Nightmare was making her feel too superstitious about everything, even her friends, Elizabeth Afton explains to her friends that she was going to go play Princess Quest. But as soon as she said those fabled two words, she noticed as Rockstar Bonnie and Chica's eyes shined a subtle red hue. Looking down at her like prey. Rockstar Freddy seemed to also notice this change in behaviour, opening his Stomach Hatch and pulling Elizabeth inside, closing the Hatch on her. She panics, but Freddy attempts to reassure her.

"No!! Let me go!!!" She screams out in fear for Michael Afton, but he wasn't able to hear her, as the walls of Freddy's mechanical insides muffled them, only he was able to hear her.

"Do not threat Elizabeth, I am here to protect you. The others are not themselves, I think that maybe somebody has control of them. Who that is? I don't know." He explains in a soft, protective, and genuine tone, almost like the protectiveness that Michael showed, but more excited.

After making sure that Elizabeth Afton was safe in his Stomach Hatch, Rockstar Freddy attempts to bring her to her Brother, but she tells him not to, explaining him her Nightmare, and how she needed to check out what Princess Quest. Freddy was hesitant, but gives a deep sigh, opening his Stomach Hatch to collect Elizabeth's Faz Tokens, before closing it back up, to keep her safe.

"I'll play the Game, if that's ok with you? I can't have you exposed to Bonnie and Chica at the moment." Freddy says, trying to be as cautious as possible. Elizabeth agrees, and Freddy pops the first Token in the Arcade Machine, Watching as the title screen boots up.