MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP

Walking up as Morning came, Michael Afton was just exhausted. Attempting to shake off all that negative Dream from that Dream. Walking downstairs and into the Kitchen, noticing that Elizabeth Afton was already waiting in hear seat early again.

"Up early again?" Michael asks, as his Sister was able to distract him for long enough to put the Dream to the back of his mind.

"Mike, did you see any glowing red eyes near the Arcade when we were leaving?" She asked back, seeming to be a bit spooked out still. With a sigh, Mike sat down with her.

"Look, I think we both had a rough night yesterday with that... Puppet thing. God, I could have sworn that thing was constantly thinking." He suggests, thinking that maybe the pair of them were just seeing things.

Satisfied with that answer, Elizabeth Afton agrees, which made her Brother smile with happiness. Walking into the Kitchen to make Breakfast. While he did this, Elizabeth just smiled and thought about her Animatronic friends. What would they do tonight? Play hide and seek in the ball pit? Try to get a story out of Candy Cadet? Or maybe have a good song and dance?

"Did you find anything in the Arcade?" She soon remembered to ask Michael Afton, who simply shook his head.

"No. Since this place is still up and running, the Machines work as they're supposed to now, so I would need a quarter. I'll bring some for tomorrow, however, so I can play that 'Midnight Motorist' Game, looks fun enough." Michael explains, with Elizabeth nodding in basic understanding.

Soon enough, Elizabeth Afton was able to eat as soon as Breakfast was served. Busy with her Food, Michael Afton had time to get on the Phone with Vanessa Afton, who quickly picked up in the middle of a Car ride.

"Hello? Got to make this short, I'm in the middle of scouting out the area for any sign of a Drug trade. Need to be alert." She explains, hoping that Michael would understand, and luckily enough he did.

"That's fine, I was just wondering if I could borrow some quarters for the Arcade Machines at Fazbear's. I can't use my own, since I need to use everything I got to pay Mr Emily for his service." He asked, hoping that she would be understanding enough to do him this favour. What he didn't expect was for her to accept immediately, saying she would bring them over right after work. This was fantastic news, but Vanessa did seem a big quick to say yes, almost as if she was expecting such a suggestion. Mike simply shrugged it off, however, just simply taking it as a case of her generosity.